ANOTHER MATTER

ANOTHER MATTER
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

"Yes?"
"I am nervous." He tiptoed to the doors ahead. His soft hands wrapped against my arm like a gripful bliss.

"Don't be, Angel. They are my friends not enemies." I smile, maybe he get ease a little. To be honest, this is the first time coming to a party with him and of course he had no experience meeting with new people and get ease with them so soon.

"Pass? And please come here to search. "  A bodyguard asked. I narrowed my eyes at him for the sudden hand in front of my body.

"Mr. Arroyo - Quiñones." A man swaetingly runs towards us. "Hey back off." He warns the bodyguard and welcomed us warmly. That's what I wanted! 

"Please come in sir." We both entered. Same royal arrangements. 

"Mr. Arroyo - Quiñones?" Mr. Ramon,  powerful gun smuggler of this city, arrived. I smile and handshake with him.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Arroyo - Quiñones." He turns towards Bennett and Bennett gives me a look of fear. I rub his back and took him in front of us.

"He is your friend. Meet him?" I whispered in his ear and he nod appearing his hand in front to handshake. Mr. Ramon appreciates and keep chatting a little more.

"Demetrio?  Hey!" Mr. Costa aka Ven, the underground weed smuggler come towards us. He is kind of a good friend. We give a buddy hug and handshakes while his eyes got caught on Bennett.

"Ben? Hey, nice meeting ya buddy." He greets. Well he was at home some times and he knows us very well.

"Hi?" Angel speaks. God! His angelic voice speak. I am fascinating,  fuck my mafia career!

"Aww! Well lemme introduce you to Arianne. ARIANNE?" He shout out her name and soon a teenage girl appears in front of us. She runs towards her and back hug her. Almost five feet and ginger girl.

"Hey?" Her voice against my Angel's bubbly voice.
"Hey, ginger girl." I speak. Ven whispers something on her ear and she noded before coming towards Bennett.

"Step back!" I warn her sternly and eyes Ven who move his hand to chill and let her. I can't let any girl come towards ny angel,  no fucking way.
"Still let him be with me, girl. Step back." I warned.

"Don't worry, I won't shoot your angel, Sir. I might eat chocolates only." She winks before grabbing Bennett's hand and they..... Run! Wow great. Bennett believed her.

"Chill, she is my sister and she can protect your angel too." Ven wink giving me a glass of wine.

But- Ok Demetrio she is just a bud and This is a party so probably nothing won't happen. No prob!

_

"Sir! There is a backfire at the east down." A man inform Ven and me. Where is Angel?

"Ok any harm? Who were there?" I narrowed my eyes.
"No harm. Arianne was there and she is probably take cate of it." The man informed.

"Give me the root." I run. Angel is with her! Was!?

"Angel?" I loaded my gun. Probably I have my gun here only. They have searched all the outcomes.