THE WEDDING

THE WEDDING
THIRD P.O.V.

"Are you nervous?" Demetrio asked and Damien nods. Demetrio laugh at him.

"Don't be nervous. I was at your place for sixth time now." Leo rolled his eyes at Demetrio. Arianne laugh!

"Reality-" Damien shows Bennett at the head of couch, Leo was fixing his suit and Ashley was working on his vows.

"What? They love me?" Demetrio reasoned.

"You done here?" Leo  rolled his eyes.
"Fine, I am out. See you at the alley." Demetrio annoyedly left the room. Bennett was really enjoying with the kids and guests there. Leo and another person worked on Damien's dress.

Kyler, Stefan and Keith was with Ven, helping him with his dress and etc.

Some time later, everyone was out in the alley where Damien was nervously waiting for Ven and Demetrio was standing at the best man place, wearing a black suit and bow at his neck. The decoration wasn’t any cheap and The same decorations as he did to his. Looks more than gorgeous.

Few kids appeared on the alley and worked their way to the groom. A lot of personal guests were invited to the wedding and Demetrio mostly kept his mans behind Bennett. He is scared!

"Best of luck, Damien." Demetrio wished and smile a little bit. Damien nods and kept on standing there until he see his beautiful groom coming towards him. Ven was looking gorgeous, fabulous and most amazing today. He walked the alley with a bouquet of flowers and Mr. Acosta. He was happy and smilling while walking.

Lorenzo was standing besides Damien, giving him cheerful smile until Ven stands right beside him.
He started with the words and the vows and then the kiss.......

_

"Go!" Leo argued.
"Nope."
"Go-"
"Nope."
"Go."
"No. Look Leo I will throw you at your room if you kept on saying it again."
"Demetrio, pleaseeeeee. Just say sorry." He begged holding Demetrio by his hands.

"What will I get if I make him melt?" Demetrio smirks.
"What do you want?" Leo blushed.
"I will ask it later at night." Demetrio winked and walk towards Kyler who was sipping wine at a corner. He is looking hot in an expensive shirt and pants. Not to mention his jewelries.

"Wait-" Kyler was running away from Demetrio by Demetrio hold him by his hands and wrap his hands at his waist.

"Leave-"
"I am sorry-" Demetrio holds him closer and pecked his neck.
"Leave me. I am not taking your sorries." Kyler warns.

"Forgive me, baby. I love you. I was angry." He nagged.
"Nope." Kyler holds Demetrio's mouth and shut him.

"Please-" He fakely cried.
"Nope. Keep your shit to yourself." Kyler warns once again.

"Fuck off, Dad." They looked behind at the voice. Mr.  Acosta and a boy were talking like an argument.

"I love you."
"Do one thing first, go and teach that bitch a lesson. He is Mr.Acosta's second son. He should have manners!" Kyler challenged.

"Ok." Demetrio left him and walk towards Mr. Acosta with two glasses of white wine.

"Bonjour-"
"Bonjour- Mr. Arroyo - Quiñones."
"May I help you?" He said giving a glass of wine and looking at the boy in front of him. Almost same height as Ashley.