Part twenty four

TWO WEEKS had passed since Draco asked Annelisse to be his girlfriend and neither of them could be happier.  They had become the envy of all Hogwarts and everyone was talking about them, although neither of them gave it any importance.

As they were not the same year, until the end of classes they could hardly see each other, although from time to time they would skip some classes and escape to the black lake to spend an hour together.  In addition, small notes were often given between class and class when they managed to cross paths  in the corridors of Hogwarts.

When classes were over, Annelisse would hang out with Mittie and Thaddeus and then she would go to the Slytherin common room to finish the day with Draco and his friends.

That day, classes were over, she had done all her homework and taking advantage of the fact that Mittie and Thaddeus were busy today, she decided to go see Draco sooner.

When Annelisse arrived, she said the password and came in, looking from side to side, hoping Snape did not see her.  Once inside, she spotted Pansy next to Blaise on the couch in front of the fireplace and decided to sit with them.

"Hey, hey!"  She said happily, leaning her arm on the backrest.

"Ann, you came very early today." Pansy said.

"I finished everything on time and wanted to give Draco a surprise."  She smiled but instantly she changed her face, frowning "By the way, where's he?"

"The idiot is in detention."  Blaise replied.

"What?"  She said surprised.

"He sabotaged Potter's potion. Snape caught him and for the first time had no mercy on Malfoy." He laughed after explaining that.

"Oh my gosh, they go twice this week already, how does he manage to do it?"  Annelisse rolled her eyes. So, she had an idea, "Is he in potions class?" Asked to Pansy.

"Yeah, he's gone about fifteen minutes ago."  Pansy answered.

"Perfect."  She said with a smile, getting up "See you later!"

Without giving them time to say goodbye, Annelisse left the Slytherin common room to wander the corridors of the dungeons.  She greeted a few acquaintances from that same house with a smile as she made her way to the potions classroom.  She hoped Snape was gone and she could get through detention with him.

When Annelisse got to the door, carefully, slowly peered inside. She found Draco cleaning potions class, sweeping, and had to cover her mouth trying not to laugh.  She clenched her lips, trying to hold it back still and pulled herself together.

He was so immersed in his job that he had not realized Annelisse was watching him from the door.

"Cinderella, have you lost your shoe?"  She scoffed.

Draco upon hearing that, turned around frowning but seeing who it was, his face relaxed and he even smiled.

Annelise rose from the doorframe where she was leaning and walked into the class with her arms crossed "So sabotaging Potter, huh?"  She said as she walked towards him, in the same tone he usually called Harry's last name.

"He kept bothering me and I made him pay for it." He answered while coming closer too, rolling his eyes.

"Bad boy."  She wrinkled her nose in a funny way, looking at him.  Draco gave a little laugh. He finished approaching her, cradling her face with one of his hands and left a tender kiss on her lips.

"What are you doing here?"  He asked her in a soft tone.

"Serve detention with you, of course."  She said with a smile.

"I have the best girlfriend in the world."

"I know, you adore me."  To which they both smiled.

Draco was thinking about that word that he was having such a hard time saying to Annelisse.  He thought it was too early to say even if he felt that way and he was terrified to tell her, so he did not say anything, again.

"Well, what we have to do?"  She said starting to walk around the class "The sooner we finish, the sooner we can do whatever we want during the rest of detention." Smirked, looking back to see him.

"Just to sweep and clean shelves. I do it, you don't have to, Lisse."  He insisted as he faced her.

"Well I want to be able to help my boyfriend, what kind of girlfriend doesn't do that?" She raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"You being here with me is more than enough."  He said getting even closer to her and made her smile.  He left a small kiss on her lips before continuing cleaning.

Annelisse ignored Draco's words and helped him.  While he finished sweeping, Annelisse did the shelving.  They were so focused on it that they barely spoke, but they quietly enjoyed each other's presence.

"Ugh, I think it's done."  Annelisse said, running her hand across her forehead.  Turning around, she saw that Draco was sitting with his feet up on the table, his arms crossed and looking at her with a rather mischievous smile "Since when have you been sitting there?"  She raised an eyebrow.

"Since the views are so good from here."  He answered. Seeing her blush and try not to smile, he started laughing.

"You are a hopeless pervert, Draco."  She said throwing him the rag that she had been using with the shelves and hitting him.

"You adore me."  He said with an amused smile.

"Just a little."  She said, putting her fingers together to show him how much as she approached him.  When she arrived, he lowered his feet and she sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. Draco placed a small kiss on her lips.

"We could escape detention and go to the lake."  He whispered.

"Sounds good to me, if you're looking to earn another detention."  She replied raising an eyebrow.

"I don't mind another detention if you come to see me."  He smirked.

Lowering her head a little, trying to hide her silly smile, Annelisse was playing with one of her hands with Draco's hair, lightly tugging at little strands "Have you thought about what you will do on Easter holidays?"  She asked doubtfully.

"My mother already knows but not him."  He shrugged "But I promise you that this time I will go to your house. It doesn't matter what he tells me." Smiled at her.

That, relieved Annelisse.  After the Ball, they had not been able to see each other again until they got back to Hogwarts and Draco could not go to her house. Lucius had found out about Annelisse's origin and did not approve his relationship with her at all, although Draco did not care, he wanted and was going to be with Annelisse no matter what his father thought. He was not going to let anything happen and he was willing to do anything.