Kissing strangers

The walk to her dorm was perfect, which surprised Sarah. She was sure it would be a little weird since they didn't really know too much about each other or their hobbies. Alex made it easy though.

The athlete immediately started asking questions about her and Nora and their biology project. He talked about his friend group and his interests. Sarah told him about using Isaac's music for one of her upcoming dance performances. All in all, it was a nice walk.

It didn't get awkward until they reached Sarah's dorm.

Sarah unlocked the door, inviting Alex to come in and put her school bag down next to her desk. Then they just stood there, a little nervously, not sure what to do or say.

"So umm, thanks for walking me, Alex." Sarah was looking everywhere but at the track star.

"Yeah no problem Shower Girl, it was nice," he replied, still not moving from the middle of the room.

"So-" Sarah started before she was interrupted.

"Oh! Before I forget, I've got a track meet coming up this weekend, it's qualifiers for regional." Sarah had no idea what that meant so she just looked up at the taller boy, enjoying his nervous state. "I wanted to know if maybe you um, want to come? I think it would be cool." He asked as he shyly rubbed the back of his neck.

Sarah thought it was absolutely adorable.

"Yeah sure, it sounds like it could be fun."

Sarah's smile seemed to give Alex a boost of confidence.

"Also, I'm sure you'd love to see me without a shirt on." He winked at her.

A cocky jock was not something Sarah ever thought she'd be attracted to but as Alex stood in front of her with that annoying smirk on his face, she loved it. Her own confidence was boosted as well.

"Am I that obvious?" She asked, keeping her voice low as she took a step toward him.

The smirk was gone in an instant, replaced by a blank look. There was a tell-tale blush on his cheeks, though.

Oh, this could be fun. Sarah thought to herself.

"Do you blame me though?" Sarah's voice was just a whisper as she reached out and ran both her hands up Alex's arms to his muscled triceps. She felt them flex under her fingertips. Alex was enjoying this.

She took another step closer, pressing her chest to Alex's. "I mean, there's so much muscle here." She squeezed the muscles in his arms before moving up to his shoulders and across to place her hands on Alex's chest. She looked up to meet his eyes, which were staring back at her lustfully.

"I-" Alex started before he was pushed back onto the bed behind him. He fell down onto it with a huff that quickly turned into a moan as Sarah climbed on top of him, straddling his lap. 

She smiled down at the look of surprise and excitement on Alex's face as she leaned over him. Alex's hands immediately went to her hips, and it was glorious. They were so big and warm.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Sarah asked coyly.

Alex's mouth was just opening and closing, no sound coming out. His brain had yet to catch up with the situation.

"You're so cute Alex," Sarah giggled.

She put her weight on her left arm as she reached the other down to grab Alex's hand, linking their fingers together. As she lifted their joined hands above Alex's head, she leaned down to nip at his chin.

"I just want to eat you up." She smiled as Alex just stared at her with heavy-lidded eyes.

"Do you know what I want to do more than that, though?" She asked, not letting Alex reply before she was locking his wrist into the handcuffs attached to the headboard.