【3】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Bia POV:

Walking down the hallway i was gassed. i had just got back from my morning run and i was really tired. Looking up i stopped seeing Bm standing outside my room door leaning against the wall.

Me: what you need?

i asked.

he looked up from his phone before shoving it into his pocket.

BM : i've been up under Yooni and his crew for the past week, he told me today would be the day i start training with you.

It's been a week since i told Mr.Woo i'd mentor Bm ... i honestly thought they'd forgot about the whole thing but i guess he finally told yooni.

Me: yeah? well i'm tired go away

i said walking past him into my room but before i could close the door behind me he pushed it open getting in my face.

Bm: Yo what exactly is your problem with me? i haven't done anything to you.

Me: if you wanna live i suggest you get up out of my face..

Bm: oh yeah? what are you gonna do. I'm not yooni, i wont run from them hands... i don't need a gun to deal with people.

i smirked at his sly comment before throwing my hand up to punch him but he caught it, gripping it tightly before spinning me around pulling me into his chest he pulled my hand behind my back.

Bm: nice try baby but i know you can do better than that.

he whispered in my ear.

i smacked my lips before breaking free of his hold and turning to face him while rubbing my wrist.

Me: not bad... but i wont go easy on you forever.

Bm: who said i needed you to hold back?

he smirked. i looked away annoyed his eyes were memorizing.

Me: shut up.. sit on the bed and don't move an inch until i get back.

Bm: Yes Ma'am

Ten minutes later i was out of the shower, i walked out of my bathroom to find Bm laid out on my bed with his hands behind his head.

I tossed a pillow at his head.

he jumped up slightly before looking at me.

Bm: good you're done are your ready for training?

i nodded crawling onto the bed getting under the covers. making sure to leave space... i didn't want to be too close to him.