【7】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I woke up with a massive headache. I keep forgetting to eat dinner... i'm not sure how one forgets to eat... 

maybe i just don't have an appetite as much anymore. Looking up i smacked my lips and kicked the figure in front of me causing it to fly off my bed and onto the floor with a bang.

i stretched my arms into the air yawning

Bm: YO WDF B!!! WHATS YOUR DEAL

its been a week since the deal with the Moons. Ever since then, yooni's had Matthew up my ass. he's been around every corner and i just couldn't seem to shake him. as you can see every morning i wake up with him either knocked out on my bed or on the floor doing push ups and sit ups. 

Me: you have your own room for a reason bitch

i said as i stood up stepping over him to get to my bathroom, when he grabbed my ankle yanking me down causing me to fall on the floor and clip my lip.

Me: AWW YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

Bm: yeah i wont take too many more kicks to the back in the morning.

i kicked him in his side as he went to stand up causing him to hunch back over making an "OOF" sound.

Me: you wont have too if you keep getting on my nerves. you'll be dead by the end of the week

i rolled over to get up when i didn't hear him fire back

"BACK TALK????!!???...... ItS QuiEt AinT No BaCk TaLK"

 ItS QuiEt AinT No BaCk TaLK"

I said in my head smirking as i went to open the bathroom door but yelp when i was shoved right into it. he forcefully turned me around and yanked me up by my shirt.

Bm: are you done being a bitch for the morning B!? gosh its every morning with you. i said i was sorry!!! I shouldn't have said those things but i can't take back what i've done. i just wanna train again so we can go on missions together. You don't know how tired i am of playing guard dog and following you around like a lost puppy. not to mention the flukes i go on with your brothers crew those guys are so sloppy with their work.

i mentally smiled he was absolutely right. they were always all over the place when i went on missions with them. never thought things out or had a backup plan. just reckless and enjoyed causing a scene where as i get in and get out. I just did my job and dipped nothing more or less.