【10】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Bia POV:

i groaned hanging up the phone. Yooni was just talking my ear off about how me and matthew didn't have to complete the last drop but he wanted us to scoop up some liquor before heading over to the villa tonight. 

all i wanted to do what go back out and eat my food but him and chris were literally talking my head off about what drinks to bring and which ones not to bring

i can still hear chris in my head now

"so help me god if you bring straight vodka i will kill you. that is goat piss in a bottle and i refuse to let that be anywhere near me"

shoving my phone back into my pocket i prayed that my food wasn't cold as i walked out the bathroom only to see the café deserted and Matthew being held down while another man stood back to strike a punch

Me: WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!!?

they all looked my way. bm seemed much calmer at this point. i rolled my eyes walking up.

??: Sorry sweet lady this is grown up business i'll have to ask you to leave.

the guy who was about to hit Matthew said, i rolled my eyes ignoring him.

Me: Matthew what the fuck is this i leave you alone for 1 minute and your already causing drama

he yelled

Bm: ME!? IM THE ONE BEING HELD DOWN! AND WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG.

Me: Yooni's a dumb ass that's what took me so long!?

??: wait .... you two know each other.

i frowned looking at him.

Me: what's it to you!? and who are you anyway?

i asked getting in his face. he smirked.

??: OHH? Matthew didn't tell you? well let me introduce myself beautiful? I'm his brother V. it's nice to meet you

he reached out to grab my hand but i snatched it away. From what i do know about bm , he's Mr. kim's one and only son. only child at that so there's no way he's bm's actual brother. and brothers don't  do whatever the fuck it is they're  doing right now.

Me: yeah yeah well. play times over. bm come on lets go.

i said looking away from the V guy who seemed taking back

Bm: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CAN MOVE TO YOU

V: i'm sorry to say but me and Matthew have a bit of catching up to do. I'm assuming your hissss????? girlfriend? I must say i didn't think you had it in you. She's a piece of work.

he went to touch my hair but i moved out the way as Bm yelled.

Bm: WATCH WHAT YOU SAY V, AND KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.

V: oh? little ole heartless Matthew cares about someone? that's cute. she is quite feisty i wonder how much fun we could have with her.

he went to touch my cheek but i snatched his wrist holding it behind his back making him wince. I locked it there

Bm laughed.

Bm : hey man... i told you to watch your hands

the second guy dropped Matthew to the ground and stepped towards me but i stepped back pulling V with me before pulling out my gun and pushing it against V's head.