【4】【.】

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Bm POV:

I sat eating with yooni and his crew as i thought about Bia..... she was 20 now. she's opened up to me a tad but not much. she was also a really hard person to read. One minute she's a little on the chill side then the next she's annoyed with my whole presence. But I've been here with the woo's for a while now so im starting to get used to everything. 

She isn't out going but her appearance screamed approachable, where as i never really cared if i was out by myself or with a big crowd but ultimately people were scared of me. my tattoos frightened them away.

Bia was also a very nonchalant... out in the open type of person. She was care free and made up her own rules when it came to things. In fact she's changed in front of me countless amount of times. Never really seemed to care that i saw her body.

so many nights i'd stop myself from having naughty thoughts about her. I could honestly fuck her senseless but i knew i shouldn't get involved with her that way. I was just starting to get her to tolerate me. I didn't need to do anything that would mess that up.

we had been training together for a month now and i'd already improved tremendously. There's no telling what she could do with me if she had more time. I wasn't gonna push my luck.

Knocking my out of my thoughts Ben Spoke.

Ben: aye y'all ever thought of how it would be if Rin was still around?

i looked around the table seeing a few frowns and head shakes

Yooni: you know we don't say that name in this house.

I wanted to know more but i didn't wanna ask. The reaction they gave told me it wasn't a good story behind it. I was lucky enough to be here, they let me have a room inside the Woo's main house, other people in the clan lived on their own were as i lived in their house and didn't have to pay rent all while getting paid a pretty penny.

once again...... i wasn't gonna push my luck.

however curiosity got the best of me as ben dragged the convo on. Where had i heard that name before..... Rin? Rin? Rin?

Ben: yeah i know but i'm just saying... the way he did us was dirty. Shit the way he was planning to do the woo name itself was dirty.

chris: I know right.. it still shocks me that he was Bia's first body.

i frowned...

her first body?..... or her first BODY?

Bia was no doubt fine, it kinda triggered me to think about her fucking someone. Even tho she was so skilled i couldn't see her killing anyone either. But from Multiple conversations with the guys it was obvious that she'd drop millions of body like flies for the people she loved.

Yooni Sighed.....

Yooni: it was crazy..... cuz after her mom died i thought she was finally opening up to someone, then she practically begged my dad to let her pull the trigger...

hmm...so murder? he was her first murder victim. Not sexual Body? right?

Chris: man.... imagine having to kill someone you loved.