Club Penguin Scenery ( Almosy Final Sketch along with a small sketch dump)

Skip to: -_-_-_-_-_-_- if you don't wanna read that much. Also this is very long..

I know I have been gone for a couple of weeks but I have to say this.

I love Club Penguin with all my heart.

Like genuinely, I love it. It's in the top 3 Media's that changed my life.

The other 2 being My Little Pony and Minecraft, obviously.

But Club Penguin is what encouraged me to be an artist (along with MLP and Minecraft) and helped me hone my social skills when I was being bullied when I was younger. It meant so much to me. Heck, my first fanfic was ABOUT Club Penguin.

I was 11 and it was about Cadenky so you know it's absolutely terrible. Yet it genuinely inspired me.

I made friends I can't ever forget.

This is the first and (almost) only fan art I have ever received and I can't express how much I love it.

I never really said bye to her when I deleted my account but she genuinely meant so much to me

I never really said bye to her when I deleted my account but she genuinely meant so much to me. But here I am stumbling into Club Penguin for the 3rd time since it last shut down for good.

Disney has an amazing property. Yet they don't do anything with it. Why? I will never know but I have been recently thinking of a show. A show based on Club Penguin. Maybe a day in life of a civilian for the first few episodes before introducing stuff like the PSA (or EPF), along with the whole Card Jitsue stuff.

But I don't work at Disney so I can't make it happen. Sigh.

Apparently Club Penguin was trending on Twitter a few days ago. I have no clue why but it just so happened to have trended.

But I fell into the rabbit hole, finding new cool concept art and fun little trivia about Club Penguin.

Did you know Franky (a mascot from the game) was once voiced by Mike Viola? Mike Viola has worked with Fallout Boy, and Panic! At the Disco to name a few. So I think that's pretty neat.

Also, Chris Hendricks (artist from Club Penguin) has a YouTube channel going on depth with the songs and the creative processes that came along with writing new stuff.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-
So yeah. I fell into the rabbit hole. And since it had been a year once I had last drawn a Penguin, I pulled out my Apple Pencil an drew.

By the way, I finally got an Apple Pencil this Christmas so I've been messing around with it on me iPad. But that's besides the point.

I tried going with a semi-realistic Penguin look, but it looked mildly weird.

The first drawing: Cadence