Hello!!! (The quintupleth return)

Hello! :D

It is me, Abonk Mayhap and I'm just here to say that I am back. :]

I am posting this announcement all over my account cause, I am so very sorry for leaving without a word. Though on this book, it will be more in-depth as to the reasons and what I'm trying to do to , re-stable(?) myself in writing and drawing.

I have been struggling the past few months, maybe a year. I haven't been in the best mindset and I've been digging my way out and though I'm not entirely out, I felt the need to come back.

I've been struggling with what I can only assume is depression cause I'm not diagnosed. My grades dropped and went up and down like a rollercoaster along with my mood. I also went through what I believe was a disassociation episode, not once but twice. My older sister left the house officially, leaving me more in charge to do.

Overall, it doesn't sound like much but it adds up really easily. I luckily passed my Thesis and graduated so that's one less thing to worry about.

But overall I've been fighting it off, trying to steer myself into a clear path that can make me happy. And then realization hit me because, I realized drawing and writing make me happy.

And I want to continue. I can't say when the new chapters will be out, but I can say that I will try my best to get them out as soon as possible. I know you've all been waiting for so long to get to the next part so don't worry. We'll get there. :]

But hey, I missed you all soooo much!!! I can't wait to interact with you guys (as much as a socially awkward person can at least). 😅

Love you all!!!!