BfB: Leafy (Trigger Warning: Self-Harm)

Please skip this chapter if you don't like blood or Self Harm. And if you're going through something, please talk to someone! It can be your family, guardian or a teacher. There is help.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Leafy is a very complex character. We know so little but so much at the same time. What she did out there in the wild will remain a mystery. But she's still here in one piece. Maybe not mentally but, you know... It's probably why she will forever remain my number one character. Even despite the fact I say I don't have a favorite character..

I relate to this Lemon Leaf a tad bit too much than I should.

But she's a genuinely great character. And it's easy to see why she's a favorite in the fandom..

But I love her, and ughh...

I was listening to my playlist on Spotify, when I randomly hear this one song. I had added it to the playlist since it was a very relaxing song to listen to. And I hadn't payed attention to the lyrics and by gosh do the lyrics scream Leafy. It's great. I genuinely love this song..

It's Presumably Dead Arm (617 Sessions) by Sydney Gish.

I love it.

But I could genuinely make an animatic for this song but I just don't have the time..

So I took my idea and tried to do this drawing. It sucks but hey. You learn something new each day.

 You learn something new each day

Edited Version

Original

I love Leafy more than I should..