10 hours (Dream Team horribleness)

I... I wanna commit death upon myself. Like I can not express how mad and disappointed I am for working on this for so long. I genuinely can't say how much I wanna just, YEET it out the winodw. But I can't. Because it is digital. Sigh.

But time for some context! Or else nothing both makes sense and doesn't.

You can skip to this _+_+_+_+_+_+_ if you don't wanna read it.

Around nearly two months ago, something bad happened in my family. I don't really like to talk about it, but basically, something bad happened that just spiraled me into chaos. i wasn't being healthy basically. And my family was both supportive and not so much.

So I spent most of my time on the internet, reading, watching video essays on a lot of stuff, and thinking. On youtube, I saw a recommended video of Dream. (Y'all know where this is going). I had been getting his videos recommended to me for nearly a year. (Pretty sure I got it recommeneded since I watch Skeppy's videos)

But I got his video recommended and me being in such a mood, watched it. And not 5 minutes in, I'm engulfed. I don't know man, but Dream's laugh is just contagious. I watched all his videos, Greorgs, and the few that SapNap has. I had already watched most of Bad's videos (cough because of Skeppy cough) but I watched them.

It was like I was getting shots of dopamine. I was addicted. Something about their friendship was so charming. Their laughs and everything was just phenominal. At some point I realized I had already watched dream because of his very clickbaity thumbnail "Mystery of the five block jump". Still good video.

But he was the thing that slowly got me to being back on track, not all the way but I was getting close to it. I was relearning how to ride a bike – I was on training wheels. But it was fun and the huge community that was around them was just absolute stunningfully creative. Like words can't express how creative this fandom is.

So where does the 10 hours come in?

in like a paragraph or so.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_

I sketched them for a good chunk of time. And if you don't know this, I absolutely love designing characters, probably why I draw random MLP designs and continuously design human AU art for BFB. And with no one knowing how Dream looks like, BOI DID I SIGN MYSELF UP. But his newer design that I drew is for later.

But I drew the Dream Team and I hate it. Not because of the the shading or colors or anything like that.

It was the drawing composition.

It is just, BLEEEEH. Ugly composition. Very bad. I had a good idea but did very bad at the composition. Other than that, I think I did pretty good.

I genuinely spent 10 hours on this and I'm mad at the fact I decided that THIS composition was good

I genuinely spent 10 hours on this and I'm mad at the fact I decided that THIS composition was good. Like, UGHHHHHHHHH!!!! its bad.

Here it is flipped.

Everthing looks pretty dang snazzy, EXCEPT THE COMPOSITION

Everthing looks pretty dang snazzy, EXCEPT THE COMPOSITION. WHY????????

Also I personally love George's and Bad's drawing over SapNap's and Dream's. Kinda mad it came out looking terrible. But yeah..

Also if any of you have read my announcement from earlier today (AKA 10/21/20 incase someone is reading this in the far future) I...uh. Yes. I'm disappointed in my life choices. But it's happening. I'm sorry.

BUT I drew this and the original sketches look like "xdcfvgbhnjmk" on acid. Idk. It just makes me slightly cringe at the sight. I mean they could be worse but ehh. I'll post them separately since I think they're better on their own.

But yeah.

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!!