Curiosity Kills the Cat ArtWork (IDFB Fanfic)

What had started out as a small doodle made me draw the others.

I am a sucker for a lot of stupid stuff, especially when it includes Leafy. And I drew this stuff to slowly tell each characters story, but I forgot Firey so I shall make his drawing have an individual chapter going more into detail into what his story is.

UH BUt I drew these and I don't think they're that bad.

Um the texture of the pencil is an purpose by the way

Um the texture of the pencil is an purpose by the way. Coiny's story is more or less more blurry. It can be taken as both good bad and dumb. His desperate attempts of trying to just satisfy his needs only to fall into a pit of confusion and attacks is what makes it blurry. He genuinely means good despite the fact that the way he went started it was absolutely bad. And his choices aren't the best which causes more confusion.

Leafy's story is mildly easy to read

Leafy's story is mildly easy to read. It's clear. But there is something I can't say or it ruins everything about CKtC. But for her, her story gets brighter, though there seems to be something lurking in the back. Someone tries to send her an apology over their mistakes, and she doesn't know how to feel. Confliction. She wants to hate him. But he always comes back to try and redeem himself. And she knows something's up with him but just can't decipher what it is.

And Pin

And Pin. She seems like a secondary character. And she is. Yet somehow everything falls down on her choice. She isn't the main character. And her choice either makes or breaks the entirety of Yoyle City. So what does she choose? She goes with what her heart wants. A smart choice for some, really bad choice for others. But as much as Pin chose with her heart over her mind, she really didn't have a choice regardlessly.

And yes that is definitely not blood.

Uhhhhhhh. I like Coiny's drawing more. Feels very organic in my opinion. But yeah. I'll do Firey's drawing later and I have more doodles of oodles I should post up but I don't. So I'll try. Yaaaaay.

That's all. BUT I LOVE YOU ALLLLL.

thank you...