🌻 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 🌻

"you protected me"

The trio ran away in the woods, all three of them trying to figure out what just happened

The trio ran away in the woods, all three of them trying to figure out what just happened. They settled into the secret cottage and stayed hidden. Caroline excused herself to the bigger of the two rooms. Lucy wiped Draco's face with a wet towel.

"What happened, Drac?" She asked.

"The last thing I remember is going to talk to mum." His face still in shock.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

Lucy put the towel down.

"Caroline- she must think the worst of me."

"I'm sure she knows you were compelled."

He sat in his chair, immense guilt flowing through his body. "What am I going to do?"

Caroline came out of the room, wiping her eyes and sitting down with the siblings.

"Caroline I am so incredibly-"

"Don't. Seriously, don't. Not now." She said quietly.

Hours later, an exhausted Draco fell asleep in the smaller room. Lucy helped a drunk Caroline to the bigger room. After a while she pulled out a bottle of alcohol from her aunts secret stash and didn't stop drinking.

"Whoops." Caroline giggled as she tripped.

Lucy led her to the standing changing wall and turned around as she got undressed.

"Ugh- my brassiere is stuck." She burst into laughter.

Lucy rolled her eyes and turned around, trying her hardest not to look below Caroline's neck. She delicately took the strap off her shoulder and helped her arm out of it.

"You're very attractive, has anyone ever told you that?" Caroline laughed.

"Many people, I quite like when you say it." Lucy untied the girls corset.

"When you agreed to take me out of the castle, and helped me find my father, was that because you have feelings for me?" She asked, tripping over her feet a little despite not moving.

"Yes, and the only reason I'm saying that is because you won't remember this tomorrow." Lucy lifted her shirt from her head, and kept her eyes from wandering.

Caroline put a sleeping shirt and let Lucy tie the laces. De was led by the tall girl to the bed, and plopped down. "Whee!"

"You're just absolutely hammered aren't you?" Lucy laughed as she covered her up.

"Mm come lay with me." She tugged her arms.

"I think that'd be taking advantage of you, darling." Lucy said, in seriousness.

"I love your little names for me, very sexy."

"Is that right, love?"

She laughed again and turned around before turning back. "Hmm, my father died today." She said, as if she just realized that.

Lucy didn't respond, instead sat down on the chair where the desk was. Caroline sat up, then she laughed humorously. "My father died today."

"Caroline."

The blonde laughed again, as if it were funny. "Now I have no parents. I'm an orphan, completely alone." She put her arms up and laughed, this time with tears in her eyes. "He's just- gone."

Lucy stood up and made her way to the girl whose laughs turned to small cries. "Oh my god." Tears fell and Lucy sat behind her, holding the girl in her arms as she cried.

Lucy had never been one to feel more than one emotion at a time. But right here, right now as she held her love in her hands, she couldn't help but shed a tear at the sight. As Caroline cried, Lucy's heart broke just a little.

Z