39. *Different Massimo*

Massimo's P.O.V

The car ride towards my mansion was going silent. Since the moment I had asked her about if Dino had or had not done anything with her, she had been trying to avoid me. I knew there was something that she wasn't telling me but I'd get it out of her anyhow.

As I looked at her from my peripheral vision I couldn't help but to get angry because she was still wearing his clothes! Since we didn't have time to get her some clothes I had to see her in those clothes throughout the plane ride. Although the shirt she was wearing was making her look sexy but I still didn't like the fact that she was wearing some other man's clothes on her beautiful body!

'How do you know her body is beautiful? You haven't seen her naked yet!' I hadn't seen her bare but I had seen enough of her body and she had the most amazing body I had ever seen.

My mind wandered towards when she was eating that pastry like a fucking seductress. The way she had swirled out her tongue and licked away that cream from her lips, it was very difficult for me to not envision that very tongue swirling around my....*clearing of throat*

While my mind was filled with all those naughty thoughts I was sure she had no idea that even a small innocent gesture from her could do things to me!

An involuntary smirk came on my lips as my mind also wandered towards when I was ordering food for her. The moment I had finished giving order I saw the way Maya had narrowed her eyes and I found it cute how she was involuntary glaring at her back. I knew she was jealous because of the way that flight attendant was looking at me but I also knew that she'd never ever admit it!

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a loud gasp from my side. I looked towards Maya and found her looking out of the car. As I followed her gaze my eyes landed on a group of people fighting, more like two men punching a weak homeless guy.

"Stop! Stop the car!" She said and gestured with her hands to stop.

The driver looked up in the mirror and as his eyes met with mine I nodded my head to which he immediately stopped the car, and the moment car halted Maya rushed out and made her way towards the group of fighting people.

'Merda!' I cursed as I saw how she literally sprinted towards them. Liam, Enzo and me, we stepped out of the car as well. I looked around and saw that nobody was doing anything to stop that fight and here she was acting like a night in shining armour as if she could handle it! And not to forget that she wasn't wearing appropriate clothes to go in public!

'This girls fast.' I thought as I saw how quickly she reached there. I ran after her and I noticed how people were now eyeing her, a girl wearing oversized shirt and men's shorts in public. My jaw clenched at this!

Maya's P.O.V

Oh my god! How could people just watch getting a homeless boy beaten by 2 men who were obviously stronger than him! The moment I saw how two men were punching this weak boy I couldn't just look away and ignore it! Not just my humanity but my profession didn't allow me to! So that's why I told them to stop the car.

As I ran towards them I realised that I couldn't just force 2 men away from the boy on my own since the shameless people around were just watching it like some show!