84. *Wedding* Part 1

OMNISCIENT

Maya accepted to go to the wedding with Massimo but since she didn't have a proper outfit for the occasion, Massimo had asked Enzo to arrange some dresses for her, and currently she was with Hana inside her room, looking for the perfect dress.

"This one is too simple, uh this one's too over the top." Hana said going through different dresses. Her eyes then landed on a green colored dress. "I think this looks perfect. Go try this one." She nudged her to go try it out.

"Uh don't you think it's a little too flashy?" There was no doubt the dress looked gorgeous but Maya wasn't sure if the dress was suitable for a wedding since it was showing a little too much skin for her liking.

Hana looked at her as if she had said something unbelievable. "You think this is flashy? Wait until you see my collection of dresses then." She ended with a chuckle. "Trust me just try it once."

Hana put the other dresses aside as she kinda figured she had found the perfect dress for Maya, now she just had to try it on.

Trusting Hana, Maya turned around and started to strip. The moment she wore the dress it felt like as if she was wearing some cloud, the material of the dress was that soft and cool. Well, at least the dress was comfortable. Now she just had to look in the mirror to see if it looked good on her or not.

Once she completely put it on, she adjusted the sleeves and it didn't surprise her that the dress fitted her like a glove as she had guessed Massimo would have them in her size.

The moment Maya turned around she heard a gasp. "Oppa is going to lose his shit." She then heard Hana saying.

Maya finally looked up at the full length mirror in front of her and what she saw in it, she for a second couldn't believe it. Is that me? Maya thought as she smoothed the dress, turned sideways, and looked at herself up & down in the mirror. Well, looks like Hana was right after all.

"I see the look on your face and I can tell you loved it as much I did." Hana was quick to reach her side. "See I told you." She then looked at Maya in the mirror. "You look gorgeous."

"This looks beautiful." Maya finally voiced out her thoughts.

"Oh I can't wait to see how oppa will react." Hana said with a smirk.

Maya didn't say anything to that and simply blushed. How will he react?

***

It was the day of the wedding. Maya was kinda excited to go there as it had been a while since she had been to a wedding and that too a beach side wedding. Hana had assured her that she'd do her hair and makeup so she didn't have to worry about that.

Massimo had asked her the other day if she had selected the dress for her, to which she had replied yes. He had then asked her if she liked it to which she had replied she loved it.

Since Massimo had asked Enzo to send the dresses for Maya, he had no idea what she could probably be wearing. But he was sure whatever she wore, she'd look gorgeous no matter what.

He himself was going to wear armani sute with leather shoes. He didn't have to do much anyway to look good, Massimo was handsome enough.