57. *Hospital*

Massimo's P.O.V

A groan escaped my lips as I tried to move my body. Fanculo! What the hell just happened? The car was now completely upside down because of the accident. As I looked towards the driver's seat, I saw him lying unconscious there.

When the reality of what just happened settled in my mind, I tried to move again and look behind to see both Maya and Hana, to see if they were okay.

"Maya! Hana!" I called their names. No matter how much I tried, I just couldn't move my body & turn around since I was in an uncomfortable position. 'Cazzo! I gotta do something!' With that I tried to get out of the car.

Because of the accident, the car door was stuck and wasn't opening. I tried to open it as hard as I could. Finally, I managed to open the door and crawled out of the car. Because of getting hit on the head during the accident, I could feel the beginning of a concussion but I put it aside and made my way towards the back of the car where Maya & Hana were sitting.

Maybe it was because of the concussion or because of the worry that I had in my mind for both Maya & Hana, I didn't notice my surroundings. People had now started gathering around our car. Good thing we were in public area, we could've easily gotten help.

I heard tires screeching in the background and then opening & closing of car doors.

"Massimo!" I heard someone yelling my name in the distance but before I could see who that person was I fell into darkness.

***
Annoying beeping sound of a monitor entered my ears as I woke up from the darkness. As I opened my eyes, they met with the surrounding of a hospital room.

While I was looking at my surroundings just then the door to the room I was in got opened. Enzo who was looking very worried, his facial features got a bit relaxed when he saw me up. But he wasn't fully relaxed, I could sense that something was wrong by just looking at his face.

"Grazie a dio sei sveglio." Enzo said as he walked inside the room. "Come ti senti?"
(Thank god you're awake.
How do you feel?)

But I didn't answer his question, instead I asked him what had been on my mind ever since I had woken up. "How's Hana & Maya?"

He stood near the edge of the bed. Although his eyes were looking in my direction but he was not looking into my eyes.

"Hana is fine, she's in room next to you. She also had a slight concussion like you." Was all he said. I waited for him to continue and tell about Maya as well but he just stayed quiet.

"Enzo, what about Maya?" I asked since he wasn't saying anything.

Again he didn't say anything and just stayed quiet.

"Enzo?!" I was getting desperate now.

"S-She is not on this floor." Was all he said.

Not getting what he meant I further asked, "Then where is she?"

Enzo sighed, he looked away from me before saying, "She's in ICU."

My eyes remained on him, waiting for him to elaborate, to say that she's in ICU but she's fine.

But when he didn't say anything further, it was as if I finally realised what he meant.