17. *She's Your Date?!*

Maya's P.O.V

I stretched my arms and sat up on my bed. My eyes were still closed as I leaned back on the bedpost. The loud thumping on the door made me jolted up in my position and I frantically looked around my room.

"Good morning tesoro! Wake up sleeping beauty it's already past 12 in the afternoon. For how long are you going to sleep?" Zozo's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

But when what he said registered in my mind I quickly stood up from the bed and walked to the door & opened it.

"Finally.....la signora decided to bless us with her presence!" He said in an extremely fake excited tone. I just playfully pulled my tongue out at him to which he chuckled.
(the madam)

"Why are you here this very morning? Don't you've any business to do?" I asked in my groggy morning voice as I yawned a little.

"Yes! I do have a business and that's the reason why I'm here." He said as he sat down on the bed. I folded my arms in front of my chest and raised one eyebrow at him.

"And what does that mean?" I then asked.

"I'll tell you but first you need to go & get ready." He said as he now stood up from the bed and gently pushed me towards the bathroom. "Atleast brush your teeth. Your morning breath is killing me even from a distance!" He then covered up his nose for proving his point.

I pouted at him as I felt offended to what he just said. He playfully raised his hand up in surrender and said, "I was just joking tesoro. Now go and get ready!" Sending one last offended look in his direction I entered the bathroom to do my business.

After cleaning myself up I stepped into the dressing room that was attached from the bathroom. Today I decided to wear a stripped jumpsuit that I had bought the other day from the mall and paired it up with my white shoes. Then I dried my hair a little with a blow drier and let them fall on my shoulders. I applied just a little bit of face cream to moistened my skin and then some lip balm. I smiled when I looked myself in the full body mirror 'I look cute!' 😜

I was a little surprised when I found Enzo in the same position on the bed the way I had left him

I was a little surprised when I found Enzo in the same position on the bed the way I had left him. I thought he would've left by now. 'He's been waiting for me to come for the past 45 minutes that means he wasn't kidding. He seriously has something to say. Hmmm...'

"Hey." I said as I walked out of the dressing room. The dressing room had 2 doors, one opened to the bathroom while other to the bedroom.