Chapter Eighteen: And this readers is what we call an conclusion

Belle and Elijah Mikealson had been through a lot in their years together, her brothers fought his family for the doppelganger and seemed to forget she existed completely. You see, when she informed them that she was married to the 'enemy' she was immediately disowned unless she agreed to leave Elijah. 

They also had the problem of Elijah's younger brother, Niklaus. He was always jealous of what his brother had with Belle and threatened their marriage multiple times with his paranoia and temper tantrums. Though things looked up for the brothers when Belle convinced Elijah to make up with Niklaus and together they broke the curse together, killed Mikeal together, and awoke their siblings together. 

Mystic Falls was not a good place for the family, their mother returned and tried to murder them all- including Belle. The worst part was her brothers knew she would die with the Mikealson's and chose Elena over her. Since then she has not spoken to them, even after Stefan's death. Kol and Finn were also killed in Mystic falls, though they did come back so it's not all that bad.

Then Klaus met her. Hayley Marshall, his mate. Though neither believed it to be true, had a one night stand and the next time they would see each other would be in New Orleans. Where it was revealed that Hayley and Belle were pregnant.  Hayley gave birth to a beautiful girl named Hope and Belle gave birth to a cheeky boy named Henry. In honour of Henrik. 

They dealt with Ester, Mikeal, Dahlia, met a long lost sister and The hollow. Finn sacrificed himself for hope, and for Klaus so that they could all live as a happy family. Finn never wanted this life anyway. 

It took a while, but the Mikealson family finally had everything they wanted. Moving away from New Orleans in hopes for a quieter life. 

And, dear reader, they all lived happily ever after....

Well, for a while anyway. 

Hiii! I am really sorry to end this story like this but i really dont want to ruin the way that the story went, and after being the story in 2017 i believed it were time to end it. I will probably go back and rewrite some things when i have the chance but for the time being this story is offically over. If you have any questions about how their lives went i would be happy to answer!