Chapter Ten: help us ✔ (edited)

*1865*

Belle Salvatore had been dating Elijah Mikealson for a year

Belle Salvatore had been dating Elijah Mikealson for a year. And it was magnificent. The two mates seemed attached at the hip as they spent their time in London, a place Belle had always wished to visit.

Being with Elijah was freeing for the girl, she could do whatever she wanted for he would never judge or betray her.

His had always sort out hers wherever they were, he would place delicate kisses on her cheeks. And tell her she was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on.

Part of her wanted to bed him, though she was taught that was the highest of sins. And though she was now a vampire, and things like that should be trivial to her. It isnt. It mattered to her soul. She may not die but she had faith.

*Present Time*

Belle didn't return to Mystic Falls that night, and it worried the Salvatore boys, but they found out that Bonnie had her number, so she was called back to the Salvatore Boarding House, a building she had yet to stop foot in. When she did however she saw the Petrova Doppelganger staring at their capture. "Okay, you have to understand i only know what i've picked up over the years. And i don't know whats true and whats not ture." Rose spoke the group. "That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, i know is real." When Rose said this Belle's entire body froze.

"Who is he?" Elena asked, a tone in her voice like she was done with supernatural crap- sorry love its what you get for being the Petrova Doppelganger.

"One of the originals. He's a legend." Damon spoke up, Belle rolled her eyes. Of course he doesnt believe in the orignials.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan spoke up. Not knowing there was a whole family of originals.

"Like Elijah." Elena spoke but was cut of by Rose.

"No! Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus." Rose spoke.

"Oh come on!" Belle laughed, her brothers began to believe that she was on their side about Klaus being a myth. "Elijah may be loyal but he is no easter bunny. Klaus likes torture, its like his faviourite pass time. Elijah was just swift and usually just ended it quickly. Now if they were all coming for Elena then we'd be screwed. If it was Kol the whole of Mystic Falls would be torn to pieces before Klaus made his first move and everyone- bar me- would be dead. If it was Rebekah- anyway the point is the Originals are real and they are coming for Elena." Belle ranted, she then saw the look on everyones faces- "I will not be on yourside," she stated simply.

"What do you mean? Our side? You have to help us protect Elena," her older brother Stefan practically shouted at her. Damon gave a look of agreement.

"Why would I help you? No offence Elena but I don't know you, I don't like you and I'm sure as hell not gonna risk my life for the carbon copy of Tatia Petrova," the group could hear the venom in her voice as she said the name. And realised that it was the ancestor of Katherine. But what they couldn't figure out is why she hated her so much?

"You will help us protect her!" Damon shouted in anger.

"Wow, Dames. You're starting to sound like our father." Damons face was covered in pure hatred and shock at her callous words.

"Get out," he spat.

"Gladly. See you at Elenas Funeral."

*1866*

Elijah found the perfect ring for his darling wife-to-be and had a perfect evening planned. He would gift her with a new book, then take her for a meal and finally propose.

Elijah gazed loveingly at the young beauty he had the plessure to call his for the past 2 years. He sucked in a un-needed breath and bent down on to one knee. "Belle Angelina Salvatore- will you do the honour of becoming my wife?" He asked. Belle gasped looking down at the man she loved.

"Yes."