Chapter Five: Hello brothers ✔ (edited)

"Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's okay. Go." Belle's brother Stefan said. "How are you alive? Katherine didn't feed you her blood." Stefan said, a lot of emotion in his broody voice.

"Oh, brother. Now's not the time for a family reunion. I am here for one thing and one thing only the death of Katherine Pierce, however i do know that if i kill Katherine Elena Gilbert dies with her. That'll mean one of you two will kill me. And I honestly dont feel like dying. Not today anyway" She snickered, telling both brothers that her humanity was off but flickering as her emotions changed her tone of voice. "So i'm going to sit her, let you stare at me for a bit and decide if i'm a going to risk my life to kill the elusive Katherine Pierce." She laughed, taking a seat, both brothers knew they would get no more out of her- but where had she been this whole time.

Katherine finally stood back up, wincing and smirking as she did so- "That hurt poor Elena. Okay. So how about that moonstone?" She asked.

"The four of us together, just like old times." Katherine smirked. Belle looked up at Katherine with a bored look on her face- but she knew that her emotions were flooding in as her brothers stood by her."The brother who loved me too much, the one that didn't love me enough. And the sister who slept with my ex." Katherine teased.

"And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself." Damon replied- which made Belle laugh. This signaled to the three vampires her emotions weren't fully off. Though both brothers wanted to know who this ex was.

"What happened to you, Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite." Katherine teased the man, hoping to annoy them as much as possible.

"Oh, that Damon died a long time ago." He replied a sarcastic smile on his face.

"Oh we all know the Salvatore brothers facade, the brother who pretends to be evil so he doesn't have to feel. And the brother who pretends to be good so he can feel. Bit of a joke if you ask me." Belle said, knowing what she said was completely true.

"And what about you Belle? You were always just little miss outcast." Katherine teased, knowing her words would hit home for Belle. When Belle was human the townspeople hated her, although she was gorgeous and a founding family they found her odd. And now, she was alone all over again. Everyone knew that if it came down to it her brothers would chpose elena and elijah would choose his family.

"Yes- but Katherine people still care about me. But you? Not even your daddy did." Belle said, Damon rushed to his little sister and hugged her tightly, Stefan didn't know what to do. His sister and him left on bad terms- due to Katherine. she lightly pushed Damon away, not wanting her humanity to completely come on. "Hey, i'm going to find Elena and help her. She may not know me but i can stop her dying." She told her brothers, ignoring Katherine's comments.

Katherine smirked, "You can't get past the barrier." She said as though she'd won a victory but her smirk was soon whipped off when Belle walked past the barrier, Katherine smirked and tried to walk past the barrier.

"Sorry Kitty Kat, i guess we all had a witch on our side."