Chapter Four: Masquerade ✔ (edited)

Katherine was in Mystic Falls, and was going to basically destroy the Salvatore's life- again. Belle knew this, she didn't care that her brothers thought she was dead- because for a while she thought they were dead. By the time she found out they were alive she no longer gave a shit- because her humanity switch was off and had been since 1978. The exact day she left her mate after she found out that he was in love with Katherine- he assured her that he was not but she left him. And she has been running ever since. Now she was in Mystic Falls, ready to kill Katherine Pierce the girl that ruined her life twice, once without even trying.

The problem is, her switch was flickering. She hadn't killed anyone since her switch was off surprisingly. But she still felt nothing, she didn't want her humanity it made her miss him and relive her most painful memory.

Belle's dress for the masquerade was a mixture of black and white

Belle's dress for the masquerade was a mixture of black and white. The top was a lace type of material that flowed down into a pure white colour. Her mask was pure white but it had a few black swirls on it.

The girl smirked as she saw everyone stare at her, she strut through the door, not caring to look at anyone. She was too good for them all anyway. The girl wasn't dumb she knew about the doppelganger and she was not going to be at the masquerade. She heard her brother and Katherine talking, she saw Katherine kill a young girl and smirked. At least she knew how to kill in style. 

Damon and Stefan were positioned and ready, but they are arguing. "Who's hesitating now? Hey. Don't do this to me. This woman ruined out lives. She destroyed us." she heard Damon say angrily at Stefan. "She got our sister killed. Tonight it ends." When Damon mentioned Belle a flicker of emotion came back on but she pushed it away. She can't feel tonight Katherine had to die. "We can do it together, i got your back." 

 She walked into the room, making sure not to be noticed, she waited. It was only a matter of time before she could kill Katherine and then- well she didn't know what she would do after that. Maybe kill a few dozens of people. Eh, she didn't know. She heard a girl crying, leading Katherine to the room they were in. Katherine Strut through the door. "Where is she?" Katherine asked but only got laughter in reply. 

"I did it." The blond said happily, Katherine turned to face the girl. "I really didn't think that i'd be able to fool you, but i did it." She said when she saw Katherine's confused yet emotionless face. Katherine ran angrily at the girl, but was stopped by a force field around the door. 

"What the?" Katherine breathed. "Stefan?" Katherine called with a sigh, turning around slowly to see the man who was preparing to kill her. 

"Hello Katherine." He said simply.

"Goodbye, Katherine." The blond said, smiling. Belle smirked, pretty little blond psycho. 

"You don't really think that you can kill me with that, now, do you?" Katherine taunted. 

"No. But he can." Stefan replied, a slight smirk of winning on his brooding face. As this was said Damon shot a stake at Katherine. The brothers started fighting Katherine, Belle still wasn't out of hiding yet. 

"Stop! You're hurting Elena, everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena." Jeremy said rushing to the door of the room. Belle smirked, she didn't care if Elena died. She didn't care if Klaus never broke the curse, because- well she doesn't care. Simple as that.

"You think you two are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong." Katherine teased. 

"Boohoo Elena Gilbert's gonna die, but so are you Kitty Kat." Belle said as she finally made herself known. Jeremy had no clue who this girl was but it seemed that Katherine, Stefan and Damon knew exactly who she was. "Goodbye Katherine." The girl smirked.

Pushing the vampire into the wooden wardrobe. Only to feel remorseful the second it happened. Her brothers moved to attack the mystery girl, till they saw who it was.