𝟎𝟔 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞

You gripped onto the hand tightly because if you let go, you would literally die.

On the first contact of the hand, there was like a lightning had stricken you but you couldn't focus on the feeling too much when you were holding on for dear life.

"I got you", Jungkook heavily breathed out as he pulled you out of the water enough so you could climb to the edges onto safe ground.

Once you were on the ground, you promised to never do something stupid like that again.

What were you even thinking.

Jungkook was next to you, laying and exhausted from running over to find you and then having to save you.

You both were eventually able to breath properly and you were no longer shivering from how wet and cold you were, mainly because you had gotten used to it.

"What were you thinking, are you crazy!", Jungkook scoffed making you slightly flinch at his sudden anger.

"You know you could have died right!", he stated again when you didn't reply.

"It would've been better than being killed by you!", you retorted.

"You know you're supposed to thank someone who saved your life", Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Why would I thank the person I was trying to escape from", you crossed your arm over your dampened shirt.

"Yeah yeah whatever, don't you dare try that again!", he sternly pointed his finger at you only this time, he finally got a good look at your face and he just wouldn't stop staring.

"What!", you retorted as he pulled away from his glance, looking elsewhere in defeat.

"T-that's impossible", he whispered as if he was trying to convince himself of something.

"W-what happened?", you asked.

"Nothing, it's none of your business", he stated which was entirely wrong because it had everything to do with you.

It had everything to do with the small scar on your left cheek that Jungkook had caught on but you hadn't.

It had everything to do with the electrifying feeling of your hand when you touched his.

Once again he was suddenly enraged, anger issues much, you rolled your eyes.

"Let's go", he mumbled not sparing you another glance as off he went ahead of you.

You tried to your best to get up but you winced a little when you tried to put pressure on your right foot which had been brutally injured from all the rocks in the river.

Jungkook was already walking, not looking back but he felt that aching feeling once again, the one that had alerted him to get you.

He was perfectly fine so if it wasn't from him, it was from you.

He sighed as the bond slowly yet surely started to become more apparent and real to him.

He turned around to watch you holding your right leg as you limped on the other to catch up with him.

He decided he had to help you out but he made a mental note that it wasn't because he cared about a pathetic human but because he would be hurting if you were hurting so it was to save himself.

Without any warning, he took huge strides towards you, picking you up effortlessly in his arms.

"What is wrong with you! put me down", you protested.