𝟏𝟎 - 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

You blamed yourself the whole way back to the cottage and you did so too even now as you lay on your bed, Yoongi helping you with your injuries courtesy of the bloodfeeder.

If you had never entered this forest, you would have never risked your own life and the wolves. You realized they were nothing like your tales from the castle had made them seem. If all the stories were true, Jungkook and the others wouldn't be out there fighting a threat against you and Yoongi wouldn't be here taking care of you.

"Stop worrying too much", Yoongi shook his head as he glanced at your face after wrapping bandaid over your left arm which was clawed terribly from the bloodfeeder.

"Everything is my fault, why are you guys even protecting me?", you felt tears well up in your eyes.

"Everything is not your fault Y/N, whatever danger is yours is also ours, you're our Lu-", Yoongi gasped as he heard what he was about to say. He couldn't tell you that you were the Luna, Jungkook would mention it to you when...or let's face it, if , he was ready to do so.

"I-I'm a what?", you asked.

"Umm its fine, I'll tell you when you get better", Yoongi smiled which helped calm you down a little.

You looked out the window once again like you had been doing for a while.

"They'll be back Y/N, don't worry", Yoongi placed his hand on yours.

You weren't sure about that and from the way Yoongi comforted you, you weren't sure if even he knew they were coming back.

You had seen Jungkook when he saw the bloodfeeder and he had looked startled, which reminded you to ask Yoongi about it.

"What's a bloodfeeder?" you asked.

"A bloodfeeder...so that's what that thing was?", Yoongi asked.

You nodded.

"You're lucky you survived Y/N because bloodfeeders are horrible in general but worse for humans, you see after our people were banished from the castle, we found the forest but-"

"You were banished?", you were shocked because nothing you had learned about the forest in the castle was looking like the truth.

"Yes Y/N, the castle belonged to our kind until well...settlers, your people came, we were too naive and accepted their treaty that we could all live together but they stabbed us in the back...quite literally actually, making us force our way out into the forest to rebuild our community", Yoongi explained.

All this time you thought they were the bad guys when in reality...it was you.

You looked so taken a back that Yoongi had to pull you out of your thoughts.

"I'm guessing you learned a very different tale", Yoongi passed you a pity smile.

"We were told you were greedy people so because of a curse, you are the way you are", Yoongi began to chuckle.

"That is far from the truth", he shook his head.

"I-I'm sorry", you felt like this was the least you could owe to them.

"It's not your fault", Yoongi stated.

Now you were slowly putting together the pieces of why Jungkook hated you so much, it was all your people's work, gosh, if you were in his position, you could understand where he was coming from.

As the princess, you were going to do something about this when you got out of here.

"Anyways, as I was saying, bloodfeeders...so when our ancestors came into this forest, there was a lack of food and the initial tribe was separated between ways of hunting, some suggested that hunting humans should be allowed since being half wolf, we are capable of consuming anything that breathes in time of needs but majority thought it was wrong and revenge was never a good option. The wolves who began to hunt humans made their own community and deemed themselves as the bloodfeeders. They tend to suck your blood first then take your meat and bones to their village", Yoongi explained.

You gulped, the man with the fangs was trying to attack your neck for blood and you shivered imagining what he was going to do next.

"But it is shocking seeing a bloodfeeder here, they live far away from us, more deeper into the woods and sometimes we don't see them for years", Yoongi stated.

So that explained why Jungkook was shocked to see a bloodfeeder here. That meant someone was deliberately after you, otherwise the bloodfeeder wouldn't have known a human was here and would have never came looking for you.

----------------------

"You said this would work!", the bloodfeeder screamed at Sheila.

He was bruised all over, six wolves were stronger than one and it wasn't hard to figure that one out. He tried to keep up the fight but his life was more precious than some deal with Sheila so he ran.

"How was I supposed to know they would come back for her!", Sheila frustratedly paced back and fourth.

"You didn't fulfill the deal!", the bloodfeeder hissed.

"You had a part in the deal too so technically you're at fault too!", Sheila rolled her eyes.

"You're lucky you're not human or I would have sucked the life out of you already", he retorted.

"Yeah yeah whatever, you're useless to me now so leave before I call them back to fully get rid of you" Sheila demanded.

The bloodfeeder hesitated. "Give me another chance, I can prove it!"

"Why?", Sheila asked.

"This human is important, she is a princess and as you explained, the alpha's mate, taking her would be like killing two birds with one stone", the bloodfeeder chuckled.

"I'll be back with the others", he explained.

"Fine! one more chance, don't mess this up and we both get something out of it, understand!", Sheila stated.

"Don't tell me what I understand, we are doing this together, you don't rule me", the bloodfeeder whined.

"I was just saying", Sheila rolled her eyes as she walked away from the conversation.

It was safe to assume that the duo was not backing down anytime soon.

-----------------

Hope you enjoyed! ❤️✨