prologue,

Han Jisung was speeding down the hallway to his next class. He thought he had enough time to go to the library during his free period, but turns out, he didn't. He was about 10 minutes late because he got so invested in his new story.

While Jisung was going at a freakish pace, he was reading the words in his book through the frames of his glasses. He flicked to the next page and started scanning through the top paragraph when he felt immense pain throughout his whole body.

"WOAH!" Jisung flailed his arms as he lost balance and fell right on his back, hitting his head. As Jisung fell, his book went flying out of his hand, landing somewhere in the hall. He laid there for a few seconds trying to process what happened. Jisung's eyes squeezed shut and he sat up, rubbing the back of his head.

That's what Jisung and the mysterious person he crashed into get for not watching where they were going.

"Oh my god, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fi-"

Jisung's eyes laid upon the person he bumped into and he held his breath. He could feel the heat rise in his cheeks staring at the boy above him, who was inspecting Jisung out of concern.

Jisung had ran into his crush, Lee Minho, just because he had his nose stuck in a book. Just my luck I embarrass myself in front of Lee Minho.

"Jisung, right?" Minho called out. Jisung suddenly remembered he was uncomfortably staring at Minho and nodded his head. Minho bent down to lend Jisung his hand. He offered the younger a smile. "Here, let me help you up."

Jisung slipped his hand into Minho's, and Jisung immediately felt his heart skip a beat. Minho pulled Jisung up, and he left his hand in Jisung's a little longer than he probably should've.

Oh my god Minho is holding my hand.

Minho looked down at his hand and quickly removed it, shoving his hands in his pockets. Jisung lightly dusted himself off, and pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. "I-I'm sorry for running into you Minho sunbaenim, I wasn't looking where I was going." Jisung spoke slightly fast as he bowed at the elder boy.

Minho chuckled at Jisung's statement. God his laugh is so beautiful. His laugh could bring a smile to other's faces.

"No no it's okay! I wasn't looking where I was going either actually. And please... call me hyung." Minho reassured. Jisung could only nod as a slow burn heart creeped up upon his cheeks.

Minho grabbed his phone and showed it to Jisung. "I was actually on this stupid thing, texting a buddy back."

Jisung shook his head, running a hand through his hair and staring at a random tile on the floor. "I'd much rather read a book- oh my god MY BOOK!" Jisung lifted his hands and grabbed his head. He frantically looked around. "I lost my book, oh my god."

Minho scanned the floor of the hallway and hummed after spotting the book. He walked over and picked it up. "Is this yours?"

Jisung held his chest and sighed out of relief. "Thank you Minho hyung." Minho slightly blushed at Jisung calling him by his name while adding "hyung" at the end of it. His voice sounds as sweet as honey.

Jisung walked over to Minho and took the book away from him. He looked through the book and groaned. "I don't remember what page I was on." Jisung muttered as he flipped through many pages.

Minho slid next to Jisung and placed a hand on his shoulder, watching as Jisung flicked through the book. "I hope you find it soon."

Jisung's head shot over to where Minho's hand laid. Both boys looked at the simple, but apparently flustering, action. Minho and Jisung's heart began to pick up a faster pace. Minho removed his hand from Jisung's shoulder and cleared his throat. "Uh I'll see you around?"