six,

11/9/20

Dear diary,

I've had blonde hair for a long time now, and I loved it, I still do in a way! But I really need a change.

This was my first ever time dying my hair, so of course I wanted to go all out or go home. I guess that's what people say in America, sometimes English is confusing.

Back to the topic at hand; I had never dyed my hair EVER, my black hair was something I always thought suited me and I never saw a point in changing it. Something gave me a change of heart that week though, and that was my best friend going blonde.

Since he looked amazing, I thought to myself "What if I went blonde?" So after school, I went straight to the beauty store to pick up bleach and hair dye, and headed home to start a new chapter of my life.

Dying hair really isn't that big of a deal, but it was for me at the time with virgin hair. I'm not much of a party person or someone who likes the adrenaline rushes; I'm just simple old me. So I feel like extreme for me was hair dye.

I called my best friend over to help me dye my hair and we had the best time. My gosh, did my hair come out great! If I could insert a picture in this diary, I sure would.

"God I wish you could too." Minho muttered to himself and continued to read.

So here I am with blonde hair that I've had for quite some time now. It was fun while it lasted, but I do want something different. I don't want to go to black again, but I do want something less bold and out there.

Hmm maybe I won't even live up to my word about going less bold. Maybe I'll go a dark blue! That would sure be interesting, dark blue haired me would surely be fascinating. That would be a different beast altogether haha!

Anyways I'm sure I'll come to a definite decision soon. I just know this blonde hair is not suitable to me anymore.

Minho smirked to himself as he whipped out his phone. His plan was simple: stalk a few Instagram pages and see where it gets him. Minho thought that was the easiest thing to do, surely. Just look at Instagrams of people who went to school with him, check who had blonde hair and the dates, see recent colors, etc. It seemed pretty easy in Minho's eyes.

Minho clicked on the Instagram app and tapped away at the keyboard. Searching through his follow list, he came across Shin Ryujin first. He clicked on her most recent post, where she sported her blonde hair, which more than likely would cross her off Minho's list.

 He clicked on her most recent post, where she sported her blonde hair, which more than likely would cross her off Minho's list

picture 1/3