11. True Relations

Sorry for the late update. This one shot is from today's episode where Ridhima gets to know from Doctor that abortion is with Vansh permission. Let's see what this story deals with. Kindly ignore any mistakes.

For a moment she believed it was Vansh who gave the permission for abortion. She didn't know he didn't want the baby to that extent. She closed her eyes letting the tears flow. She gave up struggling. The doctor was about to inject her when a hand stopped her. She opened her eyes hoping it to be Vansh but she was wrong it was Angre.

Angre : Stop this right now.
Doctor : We have the permission to do from her husband.
Angre : The consent should be from both the side. How can you abort the baby when a mother is not willing to do so? This is illegal. You will have to get punished for this. Do you want me to call the police???
Doctor : but.....
Angre : Fine!! you won't listen to me like this.... I will inform the authority...
Doctor : No...... I don't want to lose my job..
You can take her....

He slowly hold her and made out of the room.
She was walking with his support. They sat on the bench. He gave her water to drink. She slowly drank. She wasn't speaking anything but all of sudden she started crying hugging him.

Ridhima : How could he Angre?? All the while I had a belief I could change his mind and make him love the baby by removing the fear. But was his fear to that extent where he thought of killing an innocent baby???  How could he.......
Angre held her hand, and said " do you really think Vansh bhai could have done this??? "
Ridhima looked at him. He continued, " I would have trusted the doctor even if she have said it was Ishani behind all this but not Vansh bhai.......There is someone who wanted to kill the child, it can be Aryan and chachi who is behind the property or Kabir who wants to destroy your happiness or Ishani who thinks it was your mistake that we lost our child or Chang one of the enemies of Vansh....... Have you ever thought about it????" she looked at him in disbelief when he said about Ishani.

" Well I know what you are thinking, how can I say about when she is my wife..... Yes she has started to reciprocate my love but deep within her she can never tolerate or compensate loss of child........She believes that you have created distance between her and Vansh bhai........ She can't even think of it ......she would never spare anyone who separates her from her brother...... "

Ridhima : but even Vansh wasn't interested in the upbringing of child....
Angre : it's just his fear.... He can never think of harming his child..... No one in fact, when I was ready to accept ishani's child I never thought that I would love the child as much as even if I wasn't the real father...... But that instinct would never let us harm the child.......
You should really have to trust Vansh.... Please don't let others create a rift between you guys............
And start to share all the secrets that you keep within yourself..... Maybe you both can decide what would be next to do...... Or you can ask my help..... You are like my sister...... You can take my help anytime...... I know how much pain it is when you lose a child....

Ridhima wiped her tears and holded his hand, " thank you ". He smiled back at her. By the time, Vansh had arrived there. He moved forward to them.

Vansh : Ridhima....
Before Ridhima could answer him, Angre took him to a corner and explained what happened.
" I have made her understand but I think so it's high time you have opened up to her....I guess it's the right thing to tell her the truth of her parents...... she has all the right to know.... Now you are going to be parent, just imagine your child in that position and think....is it really right to hide the truth from her...... One or the other day she will get to know about it..... Do you want her to leave you with her child..... I can understand how much you love ishani.... But at times we will have to focus on our relationship too..... I'm sure Ridhima wouldn't punish ishani even if she does I don't think there is any wrong in it.... At least she would change after that........ Stop fearing Ridhima would leave you....if she would have thought about it she would have done it earlier itself...... I guess better late than never....... You gave me the permission to call and regard you as a brother and now I'm standing in that position and guiding you.......
Don't move to that extent where you would lose her completely....... You have already hurted her..... now it's the time for change...... Being born as an orphan I very well know how much it's hard to live and if I get to know any chance of my parents I wouldn't leave it....... But here she trusted you and she left that mission, don't you think you are being unfair to her??....... Think well from your heart Vansh bhai.... "

He left the duo, wishing everything will be sorted out.....

End of part 11. Will be back with another story or might continue with this.