13. Clearing out (1)

I'm back with another story. Sorry for not updating. First of all I would like to clear that there isn't any good episodes coming up so did not feel writing up. And, I didn't want to write anything just randomly. So, this shot is based on after Ishani's bday event. Enjoy reading and kindly ignore any grammatical mistakes. There would be two parts for this story.

At the time of Ishani's birthday, Vansh saved ridhima instead of Ishani due to which she had to undergo miscarriage. She was going through emotional turmoil and couldn't control herself. She cursed Ridhima. For a moment she felt that she was separated from her brother by ridhima.

Ishani : Why Vansh Bhaiya, why???? You promised me that you would take care of my baby. Why????
She kept on crying uncontrollably.

Vansh on the other hand cursed himself as he couldn't keep his promise and if there is anyone whom she hate the most in her entire life would be him. He kept on drinking not able to comprehend what happened.

It was almost 2 days after the fateful incident. Ishani never left out of her room. She didn't want to face anyone. She wanted to be alone. Even Angre couldn't help her as she kept him also outside. By the time, everyone got to know Ridhima being pregnant but didn't know how to handle it. Neither Vansh was happy nor sad. He had the fear of losing his child too. Ridhima was upset with the fact why Vansh wasn't accepting the baby. For the time being she was selfish. She and everyone knew it was just ill fate that led to Ishani's miscarriage. But why was Vansh reacting like this. She unknowingly got angry. She was also worried about Ishani. She didn't knew if it was the mood swings that is making her like a pendulum.

At the dining area, everyone was having food except Ishani.
Daadi : It's been 2 days she had food. How will she go like this.
Siya : What can we do if she is not listening to us.
Vansh : It was all my mistake. How can I get her back to old self ??
Ridhima : let her take time.
Vansh wasn't able to eat. Just then, they heard the door bell. Chanchal went to open the door.
It was their family doctor.

Vansh : yes Dr., What makes you come here??
Dr. : I received call from here.
Angre : It was me Dr. Please join me.
Vansh : Why, what's wrong Angre? Is ishani alright?
Angre : No, she isn't. She tried to commit suicide.
Others : What?????

They rushed to her. After treating her, Dr. left asking them to take care of her very well. Vansh went and sat near her. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. He couldn't see her in this condition, without saying a word he rushed out followed by Ridhima.

Around midnight, Ishani woke up. There was a tight hold on her hand. She looked around to see Angre, sleeping in uncomfortable position. She was feeling thirsty. She slowly tried to get up, without disturbing Angre. But Angre woke up.

Angre : Are you alright? Is it paining? Do you need water?
Ishani : take a breath Angre, I just need water. I'm thirsty.
He made her sit properly and handed over water.

Angre : Are you mad or what?? Why did you try to do it? I know you would not consider me but atleast there are others who love you immensely atleast Vansh bhai ?
Ishani : Seriously Angre, Vansh bhai???
Angre : why not ??
Ishani : don't make me repeat. If Ridhima wasn't there he would have definitely saved my baby. Now his priorities changed.
Angre : You should understand him Ishani. If he hasn't loved and cared for you, you wouldn't be here. Don't you remember how he took the responsibility and punishment of bhabhi's parent, even though it was you who committed the crime. And even after knowing that you were behind her parents death, haven't you tried to hurt her? What if she was in your place? Would she have done the same to you? You should respect both of them. It was for you and baby she was ready to get married to Kabir. How can you blindly blame Vansh bhai for not saving your baby? You should blame me. Every husband would care for their wife and he too did the same. But what did I do, was I able to help you? So, you should curse and scold me. Do you know all this while he is blaming himself and have not taken care of himself properly. He is going to be father but he is not able to feel that happiness. Why?? Only because of your thoughts. How would you feel after getting to know Bhabhi is pregnant? He is tensed thinking about all this.......

I know it's difficult, but that's fate. We haven't decided it. It was God's decision and we can't change it. Even I wished care for the baby and I was ready to be father but see what has done...... I can understand your emotions. As going to be a mother you can never accept the lose....... But it's not in our hands..... Have you ever thought I getting married to you, deciding to keep the baby even though you thought of abortion,....... So believe me there is no ones fault in it and nobody can be blamed............

Ishani remained silent and wept. After some time, " Take rest and try to get some good sleep and please do not think of giving up your life. I needed you. " said Angre. When he was about to move out ishani stopped him. As soon as he turned back, she hugged him crying. " I'm sorry........... I love you Angre "........

End of part 1 of shot 13.
Wait for the second part.