14. Clearing out (2)

Here goes the conclusion part of clearing out. Sorry for updating late. Enjoy reading. Kindly ignore any mistakes.

On the other hand Vansh was trying to console Ridhima.
Ridhima : Why can't you understand that we are going to be parents and it seems like you don't want to even acknowledge it. Why??? All because of Ishani. What's my fault if she has lost her baby? It was fate but seems like we planned it. And you, at this time should be considering me more as a husband than her brother. I know the feeling of losing but that doesn't mean we can put the blame on others just like that. Wasn't she the one who killed my parents??
Vansh : Ridhima, it was just an accident. She didn't mean to.
Ridhima : Exactly, that's the point I'm clearing to you. 'It was an accident ', whatever happened with her was also an accident and look at you, how easily you got pissed off when I said the word killed, this is what I feel when she blames you. You should have clearly made her understand the things instead of running away from the duties of husband and brother. I can't always forgive everything that goes around me especially when it comes to my baby.

She weeped silently.

Why aren't you speaking something?? asked Ridhima looking at Vansh. He came near her and sat down. " Just was waiting you to cool down and vent out all the frustration. Yes ! I do understand what you wanted me to do. But before that let me ask you something aren't you possessive about the things you own?? Me?? Family?? Our baby?? Yes!!  Everyone is possessive and it's really hard for a mother to even think of losing her child. Just imagine instead of Ishani, you were attacked? " She immediately placed hand on her stomach.

Vansh continued, " see, even the mere thought of it made you panic. So imagine, what might be Ishani going through?? Was it really her fault in this?? I'm not defending her. Wasn't it my crimes that led to enmity of someone and led to that person hurting my family?? She didn't even know for what reason she got attacked which was clearly meant for me. She has all the rights to blame me as I was the one who promised her that would protect her child. How do you expect her to react??? I'm sorry for not being around you at this time but I have equal responsibility as a brother too. It's hard I know but why don't we give her some time to recover. How do you expect me to pamper around you when she has lost her child due to my actions. I know I'm not being fair with both of you but this is what I can do. I'm sorry!!!! "
He placed hand on her shoulder in a comforting way.

They remained like that trying to process things around them. It was midnight and Vansh had slept off.

Ridhima felt thirsty and went to fill out the jug. She was thinking about all those things happened. And in that process she missed a step and was about to slip off the stairs. Suddenly the feelings of being mother came upon her, she held her hand around the waist as a protection and closed her eyes but nothing such happened. She opened her eyes to find someone holding her and it was Ishani. Ridhima thanked her.

Ishani : Take care. Do not want another lose of an innocent child.

She moved on. Ridhima called up Ishani, " are you okay, if you want to someone to listen to you, call me up. Only if you wish. " Ishani nodded and left.

There was calmness in her mind. Little did Ridhima know that somewhere things might change into positively between them. She silently prayed it to happen.

End of shot 14.

Stay safe guys and think positively. This days will too pass. This might be my last update as I'm not getting any stories to be written as I said nowadays I'm not that interested in watching the show as there isn't anything that keeps me interested in the show like earlier. Hope so they change the story rather than focusing on the 6 hour secret. This is just my opinion. And surely if any random story appears on mind would definitely work on it and will upload. I would like to thank dear readers for supporting my writing as well as for taking time to read off. Thanks for the comments you have given.😊

Take care 😊