1. Confrontation

The story continues from after vansh death where kabir enters dramatically to the house and ridhima comes to know about his truth. Kabir convinces daadi to let him get married to ridhima. Daadi comples ridhima to get married to him. Ridhima fearing he would harm the family agrees for the same unwillingly. There isn't vihaan in this shot. Kindly ignore grammatical mistakes.

On the day of wedding, ridhima thinks how to get rid of this marriage. When she tries to escape anupriya forces her to the mandap.
The rituals starts. They were startled by the voice similar to Vansh.
Vansh : What's going on here?

Others were shocked to see him alive especially ridhima. All she could do was run to him. She hugged him, feeling relieved. He too reciprocated. He goes near daadi and takes her blessings. He hugged ishani and comforted her. He confronted anupriya what was kabir doing in his house. They told him all that happened.
Vansh : So you are my brother?
Kabir : If I would have known earlier, I wouldn't have hurted you.
Vansh : Well past is past and only for mom I'm  letting you stay here.
Kabir : Btw how did you escape from the cliff?
Vansh : So you aren't interested in seeing me alive?
Anupriya : he didn't mean that. We are all happy to see you back but have the curiosity to know how you survived?
He tells her how some people helped him and was in hospital all this days.

Daadi : thank god. It's all ridhima's prayers.
Vansh : Hmm, but may I know why my wife is getting married to my so called brother?
He asked looking at kabir.
Daadi : Don't blame them. I insisted ridhima to marry kabir. She is too young to remain widow throughout her life. But as I said god is grateful. She is only meant for you.
Ishani : If that was the case she wouldn't have agreed to get married to kabir.
Daadi : stop it ishani. I don't understand why are you angry with her always? I said you it was my intention to get her married.
Vansh goes near kabir and says in a warning tone, " don't ever think of getting things of mine otherwise you might need to shed blood. "

Daadi : Don't get angry with ridhima.
Vansh : I will have to talk with her. Isn't it ridhima?

He turned to look at her but was shocked to see her, laying down with blood coming out of her mouth. He and others rushed to her. He patted her face but wasn't responding. His heart beated faster than usual. He picked her and asked angre to call the doctor.

He was pacing back and forth in front of his room. He was worried about what might have happened to her. The doctor comes out of the room.
Vansh : how is she?
Doctor : it's the case of poison consume.
Vansh : Poison??
Doctor : We have cleared it but she will take time to get back to normal. Give her only liquid foods until back to normal.
Doctor exits.
Daadi : It was all my mistake. I didn't understand that she only loved you. How I could force her ?
She started crying. Ishani comforted her. Vansh asks ishani to take daadi to her room.

Vansh entered the room to find ridhima pale and weak. He couldn't face her like this. She has to answer all the questions he had for her.
She can't escape like this. Why did she do it? She very well knew I would be there for her everytime she would get hurt. Wasn't she the one, who wished to get married to kabir? then why did she do this?? If she didn't want why did she agree for this marriage? Is she playing another sort of game?

He couldn't see her in the bridal dress that wasn't meant for him. He asked maid to change her dress to a more comfortable one.
By the time he went to meet sia. His heart hurted to see her in this condition. Why his precious ones has to make him suffer like this, he thought. He caressed her forehead and promised her everything would be alright. He would punish those who did to her, even if it was his wife.

He backed to his room. He went and took a shower. He laid beside her. At late night he got up hearing her voice. She was trembling with fear. She called out for him continusly. He removed his blanket and went to her.

Ridhima : Vansh......please help.......kabir.....leave me.......leave me....
He understood she was having a nightmare.
He tried to wake her. She opened her eyes to meet him in front of her. She called his name but seems like she was too exhausted that she fell asleep. He layed her back to bed.
Vansh : How I wished to not see you like this. But why did you cheat me? I can't trust you until I get to know the truth.

The next morning, Vansh woke up feeling water in his legs. He got up to find ridhima crying, placing her hands on his legs asking for forgiveness. He didn't move. She pleaded him to hear her. He agreed to listen to her.
" I'm sorry vansh, I know I have lost your trust. Please listen to me and then you can decide what ever you want. ". She told him how he met kabir and about their relationship. Her helplessness to help the loved one and all. But how she realized she no longer loved kabir but only vansh. Including ragini getting killed. About getting to know kabir and Anupriyas truth.

He was hurt to listen how she loved kabir. He went near the window. " How can I believe you ? Who knows if you are creating another story and helping kabir?  Who knows you are simply blaming mom to get rid of the punishment?

She expected the same reaction from him. She knew he wouldn't believe her easily. " I know...... All I could return you for the betrayal is my life......and I would love to.... ". He looked at her immediately, wanting to know what she was going to do. He could see the golden gun in her hands placed on her forehead. He was terrified to see that. He went near her and pulled out the gun. " You can't easily surrender like this... You have to wait for my punishment.....until then I'm leaving you like a free bird......" . She was somewhere happy to hear that. She felt dizzy. He holded her and brought to the bed.
Vansh : Doctor asked you to take rest. I will get your food. You need energy to bear my punishments.

He left. She was happy as she no longer had to fear kabir and Anupriya. She closed her eyes hoping truth to get revealed as early as possible.

Hope so you enjoyed reading it.