Part 1

"Y/n come downstairs we gotta talk" your dad says. You reply " I'm coming" . You run downstairs n see your dad n Funny Mike. ( your dad's Nbayoungboy) " why you call me down here I was doing my hair." You say while looking at mike. You dad says " well mike wants to know if you wanna be a bad kid" I look at mike n say " yuh ig" you look at your dad and mike n ask " am I finna be moving in tho" mike replys " if your dad says you can n if you want to" your father says " ion know bout all dat" you beg him n he says " I'll think bout it buh you finna go to Mac house to meet da other bad kid so get ready."

You get dressed n put this on

That's how you did your hair too

"Dad are you taking me or is mac" he looks at you n says " Now if you come back wit them damn shoes crease ima beat dat ass buh Macs taking you." You look at mac n ask if he's ready to go n he says "yuh meet me in the car."

IN THE CAR

Y/N: mac who's all a bad kid

Mac: um there's Jay, Tray, Dede, Mykel, Maceii , Kam, n sum other people.

Y/n: ight

AT MAC HOUSE

Mac: every body come down stairs nowwwww

Everyone runs down stairs and stares at me. One of them mugs me.

Mac: alr so this is y/n n she's a bad kid now any questions?

Jay: yuh is you single cuz you kinda fine.

Y/n: um yuh buh relationships aint for meh

Tray: how old is you ma

Y/n: 14 boutta turn 15 ina week

Mac: also if you think she looks familiar is cuz she's Nba youngboys daughter.

Dede: wait fr

Y/n:yuh

Mac: anyways you have to meet everyone so intro dude y'all self.

Dede: well I'm dede

Jay: I'm jay buh you can call me bae

Y/n :boy bye I'm not calling you dat

Bam: I'm bam

The rest introduce they selfs buh the Kam girl kept mugging you n when she introduced her self she gave an attitude. You were chilling in the boys room n mac bust in wit a camera

Mac: y'all look it's y/a n she's a bad kid  starting today. Anyways look at this *points the camera to jay dying in fornite*

Jay: you act like you ain't neva lose

Mac: cuz I don't. Y/n you play fornite

Y/n: nigga who don't play fornite

Mac: you right. *looks at the camera* h.a.g me and y/n are gonna play fornite n if she wins she's gets a shopping spree.