part 12

You woke up n took a shower n hot dressed

YYou were tired but you had to get up n you texted modesty

Y/n: modesty

Modesty: yuh?

Y/n: if your up can you come to my room

Modesty walks in your room

Y/n: hey gurl

Modesty: hey

Y/n: you can use my shower n your mom can use the shower in that room. There's soap body scrubs n toothpaste n all that fun stuff in there you can use. Ima be in here watching tv so if you  need sum I'm right here.

Modesty: ight

She starts taking a shower n you watch spongebod for a hour. She gets out n she ask what we doing today.

Y/n: well I gotta post sum td so you can be in that buh sadly tmr is your last day here.

Modesty: ik buh ok ima go see if moms up.

She leaves n you call bam cuz you ain't know where he at.

Bam:hey ugly

Y/n: hey monkey ear head ass

Bam: that was mean

Y/n: shut up what you doinnnn

Bam: with mike why

Y/n: jw me n modesty n her mom going out filming

Bam: alr

You get up n see if there ready. Yall go to your car n go to this place where it's really pretty n you start recording.

Y/n: hey guys it y/n n we are her wit modesty n her mom. Sooo I gave her her shoes n I have a surprise for them both that I didn't mention before. So what I wanna do is with Every shoe given away they get a special surprise n every surprise is different sooo let's s how them there surprise.

You grab your money gun n start spraying money on them till it ran out.

Y/n: so this is 10,000 dollars in cash n they are gonna keep it. So yuh buy sadly we gon have to head back to da crib n they need to pack up.

Yall go back n hangout for a lil. You gts n next morning comes you put a hoodie n shorts on n sum slides n drove modesty n her mom to the airport. You went back home n went back to sleep. You woke up to everyone jumping on you n telling you exciting news....