part 22

☡Explicit☡

Pop: yes y/n i was caught up with rapping buh I mean we both here why not work it out.

He started getting closer feeling his hands touch you in all the right places.

Pop: all we was doing was talking n your wet. Fuck I missed you

Y/n: I missed you more Poppa

I felt him kiss me while rubbing my body. He picked me up laying me on my back. You remember the first time having sex with him. He took your a virginity. He slide off his shirt. Admiring his body he chuckles.

Pop: baby if you wanted me that bad you could have called me.

You giggle. He takes your close of n looks at your body. You were kinda insecure, so you looked away.

Pop: your beautiful stop being insecure. Your perfect to me. Your all natural. No plastic. Your lucky you look like this.

You look in his eyes n kiss him. His hand slowly travels to your clit. His cold hands felt amazing. You felt him go down with his tougne.

Pop: I haven't tasted any other female since the last time I ate you.

You belived him, he has told interviewers that he don't eat pussy except this one girl. That he fucked when he was 15. I was 13 we kept fucking till he was 16 then be left I was 14. They day I found out I was a bad kid was the day he left. You felt his tougne doing circles. You couldn't help buh moan. A couple ' fucks and shits' came out your mouth till he stopped.

You: baby why you stop.

Pop: cuz we boutta finished what I started 4 years ago.

You felt a slap on your pussy. His dick had gotten bigger since last time. He insert it.

Pop: fuck baby you so tight

You: shit.

After awhile. You both came after the fifth round.

Pop: I missed you more than you think.

You: i missed you more.

Pop: so you really let nle choppa hit

You: once, n I ain't even suck his dick so don't worry.

Pop: you only fw crip niggas

You: false. I slept wit bam n this kid jordan.

Pop: who tf Jordan, he sound like a bitch n Bam don't get me start on that lil nigga.

You: we need sleep cmon.

Y'all cuddle n for once in your life you felt safe. You never felt safe in anybody's else's arms except bashars.
You fell asleep n woke up to sumthing poking you.

You: ik this nigga doesnot habe morning wood. Fuck he does.

You look at him n then his friend.

You: fuck he's so fine. I'm please him td so he ina good mood.

You go down on him n hear him moaning. Not groaning. Moaning. I mean shit he sounds hot asf. You felt a twitching inside your mouth. You sucked on the tip n tasted the salty taste the you went back next to him n he just looked at you.

Pop: ik you did not just suck my dick.

You: well I did. It was poking me.

You got up n went to take a shower. You walked back out to see bashar still in bed.

You: bae my clothes ain't here yet can I wear yours.

Pop: ion care.

You: pick me a outfit