part 20

Once you told everyone about the pregnancy you moved out n moved into a gated community

You got 2 dogs

(Zeus)

(Hades)

(Hades)

They were trained dogs n were very protective. You were 8 months now. N everyone was visiting you.

Mac: so if you say A-T-T-A-C-K they will

You: yup on my command only so y'all can say it.

Bam: so if you say help or scream they will attack the other person

You: I doknt know bout scream buh yuh if I say help.

Jay: so we can't cuddle with them

You: you can they love cuddling buh they only cuddle at night.

Bryson walks in

Nle: babe I got the grocerys.

You: ight I'll put them away.

You go put them away n as you are you feel a pain. A very very sharp pain.

You: Bryson come in here

Nle: what's up

You: my stomach hurts... badly

Nle: you ok

You: no

Nle: your only 8 months it can't be the babies

You: what if there premature or I was actually 3 months when I thought I was 2

Nle: calm down let's go to the hospital to make sure the babies are ok.

Bryson shouts to everyone "me n y/n goin to the hospital cuz her stomach is hurting badly"

Your in the car n Bryson driving

You:what if I'm about to go into labor, what if sum things wrong with the bab-

Nle: everything's gonna be fine ok.

Y'all get to the hospital n the nurse is checking everything n then she looks in between your legs n rushes out. She walks back in with a doctor n 2 other nurses.

Doctor: you are crowning n um your ready to push.

You: I'm what?!

Doctor: your ready to push so we're gonna get you proped up n get you pushing alrighty

Bryson called everyone so they can see the baby

After you pushed both of you children out they gave you the birth certificates n you signed "Dior Woo Jackson" n then "Liangelo Bashar Jackson" n you went to sleep after everything. You woke the next morning hurting buh your fine you checked the time n seen it was 8 am so you got out of the hospital bed n went to the front desk.

You: hi um where are the babies

Office Lady: that way at the end of the hall make a left n there you are.

You went down the hall n made a left to see a bunch of newborns you seen Dior n Liangelo next to eachother. Your heart was melting just looking at them. They looked more like you than bryson. I mean  they both had his lips n Liangelo had his nose buh that was all. I seen Dior wake up n look at me. She started crying n the nurse tended to her you checked the time again n seen you were there over a hour watching your babies. You headed back to your room n seen everyone there waiting for you.

Nle: where were you as was worried.

You: I was watching Dior n Liangelo

The doctor walked in n said you were free to go buh he wanted to make sure Dior n Liangelo were ok bc they were 3 weeks premature.

You went home n chilled for the day n then the next day the hospital called

Doctor:hello may I speak with Y/n:  Jackson or Bryson Potts please.

You: you are speaking with y/n

Doctor: well I'm happy to say your twins are healthy n you can come get them.

You: ok I am on my way.

You hung up n told Bryson to get in the car. Y'all got your babies n went home.

You had two cribs next to your bed n you had there soon to be room as there shoe n clothing closet. You chose to breast feed cuz it's healthier.

You: Bryson he don't want to play he's hungry

Nle: so do I just feed him a banana or sum

You: * laughing* no bro he can't eat that he has to suck on my titty. Play with Dior for now.

Nle: buh she's sleeping.

You: wait till she wakes up

Nle: fine

You: aww he's falling asleep

He let's go n falls asleep you change his diaper n his outfit into a onesie n put him in his crib n covered him up.

You: can you check her diaper

Nle: omg she stinks

You: I'll change her can you get me the wipes n another diaper.

You change Dior n put a different outfit on her n you n Bryson go to sleep peacefully