jade's house

6:58pm. i was stood outside of jade's house, trying to build up the courage to go in. i didn't want to go in too early.. even though it was only 2 minutes before, but i didn't want to take any chances. it finally hit 7:00pm, which felt like hours, so i walked up her driveway and knocked on the door. i took a step back to make sure i wasn't too close. almost immediately, the door opened and there stood jade. wow. she looked amazing. she was wearing a tight black dress that highlighted her hourglass figure, with fishnets and black platforms. i felt insecure, i should've wore something sexier. i chose light blue mom jeans with a chain attached at the belt, a black crop top that revealed my cleavage, and a flannel jacket. i also wore chunky white shoes to try and make me taller, since jade was around 5'7 and i was only 5'4.. but she was wearing platforms so it made no difference.
"hey there" she said flirtatiously while looking me up and down. i almost melted. "h- hi" i managed to say. she grabbed my wrist and pulled me all the way up to her bedroom. what is it with her and wrist-pulling?! her room was just as i had imagined. dark and full of weird things. she had red LED lights on, we all know what that means.. i was extremely nervous. i think she noticed i was tense because she smirked and pushed me onto the bed. i stayed there stiffly while she shut her door and walked over to me. "so, why are you here?" she asked while slumping down next to me. "b- because you asked me" i stuttered. "well you came. so you obviously wanted to be here, didn't you?" i stayed silent. i didn't wanna say something stupid.
"why did you invite me here?" i said, getting a little more comfortable. "i dunno.. i just wanted to see you outside of school" jade sounded different when she said this, she sounded sweeter and less.. scarier. "oh, um, what do you wanna do?" i asked. "we're watching a movie. the scissoring." "oh i love that movie!" i exclaimed, a little louder than i meant. she looked shocked. "wow i didn't expect a sweetheart like you to like the scissoring." my cheeks flushed a darker shade of pink. "what makes you think i'm a sweetheart?" "i don't know, you just look sweet and innocent or whatever" she mumbled while turning her head away from me. was jade getting.. shy? oh my god. i couldn't help but let out a chuckle. she glared. "i'm not innocent" i stated confidently. "oh really?" she smirked. i nodded and she bit her bottom lip before moving up the bed to get closer to me.
while gripping my shoulders and pushing me down so i was lay flat on the bed, she straddled me. i looked at her submissively before she grabbed my face and kissed me. almost straight away her tongue was on my bottom lip, waiting for entrance. i opened my mouth a little to show her that i wanted it just as much as she did. after a hot 10 minutes of lip biting and kissing, she pulled away to move my hair and began working on my neck. i let out a slight moan as she sucked it aggressively. several marks were made before she put her mouth next to my ear and whispered "you're mine. got that?" "mhm" i nodded slightly, trying not to moan. jade roughly sucked on my neck for a moment before repeating herself. "you're mine." she waited a couple seconds before asking again "got that?" this time it was a little more aggressive, it didn't seem like a question, it seemed like more of a demand. "yes. i'm yours" i said softly, still fighting my urge to moan. i could feel her smirk against my neck. her warmth against me was enough to make me melt. "good."
jade began kissing my collarbones and all over the top half of my chest, while softly placing her hands on my shoulders and pulling the straps of my shirt down. she lifted my shirt above my head and unclipped my bra. "woah" she said with a smirk on her face. i looked away embarrassed. she cupped my chin with her fingers and turned my face to make me look at her. she pecked my lips and then made her way down to my boobs and started kissing and sucking them lightly. second by second, she got more rough. a moan slipped from my mouth. fuck. she looked up and grinned, then continued making marks all over my chest. she wanted to label me as hers. i didn't mind. she was so hot.. i wanted to be hers. a few minutes went by and my breathing got faster. i didn't even care about my moans. they got louder and louder, i couldn't stop myself.
"fuck you're hot" jade said breathlessly while ripping off my belt with one hand, the other grasping onto my boob. within 10 seconds i was completely naked and my legs were spread far apart, her head in between them. i let out the loudest moan, i'm pretty sure the entire street heard. she chuckled, head still in between my legs. she'd only been working on my pussy for a couple minutes but i was already close to finishing. "i- i'm gonna cum. can i cum?" i whimpered. "beg me" she said smugly. "fuck p- please jade. please let me cum. i need to. please" she stopped what she was doing and moved her mouth away from my area and up to my ear.
"you can cum in 10 seconds. if you finish before, you'll be punished" she stated. "10......... 9........." a tear rolled from my eyes and i bit my bottom lip desperately. "8........" my hand slapped over my mouth as i tried to contain myself but she gripped my hand and placed it on my thigh, not looking up once. "7............ 6............." the gaps in between each number were getting longer. i sobbed desperately. "5................." her tongue slipped inside me. i squealed. her tongue was long and it felt amazing. "FUCK JADE HURRY UP!!" she stopped for a second, taken aback, but continued after a short moment. "4.......... 3.......... 2...................." both my hands slapped across my mouth, i couldn't help myself. she slapped my thigh and i immediately brought my hands back down. "1-" i couldn't wait until zero. i let out another loud whimper and had the best orgasm i'd ever had. she smirked, admiring my face of vulnerability and licked the cum off my thighs. "you cummed before the 10 seconds had finished, do you know what that means?" she asked. i shook my head rapidly, worried as to what was coming. pun intended. "hm.. i guess you'll find out soon" she snickered before leaving me to put my clothes on while she showered.