your punishment.

jade had just dropped me off at home after our little dinner date at nozu. i expected her to go home to get changed for later but she wanted to stay. "i have a drawer of clothes here, remember?" this was news to me, but i didn't mind, obviously. my home was basically hers since she was here almost every night. "i'm gonna go shower" she said while taking off her shirt. i smirked and looked her up and down. although i'd seen her body hundreds of times, it still never failed to shock me. she's so fucking perfect it hurts.
i was supposed to be getting changed but i got distracted by my phone. i finally stopped procrastinating and put on some music but i was distracted by jade coming out of the bathroom. she was naked and using a towel to dry her hair. she dropped it on the floor and slumped onto my bed. she took out her phone and began scrolling through the slap.com. i couldn't help but stare at her body but she didn't notice since she was distracted by her phone. i finally took off my shirt to get changed but one of my favourite songs started playing:

i looked over at her and smiled smugly. i crawled over to her and threw her phone out of her hand. "what the fuck was that for?" she asked, annoyed. i didn't say anything. i just straddled her waist and kissed her soft lips. she immediately began kissing back and stroked my hair. the feeling of her naked body against my jeans was teasing. she moved her hands from my hair down to my waist and began to unbuckle my belt. i aggressively kissed her neck before leaving a trail of light kisses on her collarbones and chest. i used my right hand to massage one of her boobs while sucking and kissing the other. she moaned gently and held onto the back of my head. i moved my head lower and teasingly kissed her stomach, my fingers still playing with her nipples. my lips got to the area above her pussy and i gently kissed it. her thighs clenched and her hips bucked. i began enjoying her sweet taste and watched as her breathing sped up and her body began to shake. she gripped my face with her thighs and i held her legs apart. "i- i can't take it" she said between breaths. i smirked and said "and what do you want me to do about that?" her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she arched her back as i hit her sensitive spot. i left another trail of gentle kisses all over her body before kissing her lips and getting off the bed to get ready for tonight.
me and jade were walking up to tori's front door when she gripped my arm and kissed me. "what was that for?" i asked. she put her mouth next to my ear and whispered "just an apology for later, i realised i never gave you your punishment" i was scared to say the least. what was she going to do? i shook the thought off my mind and entered tori's house. everyone was already there drinking and playing party games. we went and sat down to join in the fun. i loved these kind of nights.
about an hour had passed and everyone was black out drunk. we were dancing to music and i needed a water break so i went to the kitchen to make a drink. as i got a glass out of the cupboard i felt a pair of hands caress my waist and turn me around. jade cupped my chin and put her soft lips against mine. i relaxed into the kiss and put my hands through her hair. she pulled away for a moment. "drink your water. you're going to need it" "what?" i asked, confused. she just smirked and grabbed me by my waist and slammed me onto the counter. within seconds her face was against mine and we were kissing aggressively. i moaned slightly as her hand began stroking my inner thigh. she trailed her fingertip along my panties and i gripped her hand and pushed it away. "what are you doing?! all of our friends are in the next room!" she snickered and whispered into my ear "i told you that i was going to punish you" my mouth widened as i realised what was about to happen. she began kissing me again while pulling my panties off. the tip of her finger was tracing along my clit and i wanted to beg for more. she slipped in two of her fingers. "woah you're so wet already, you enjoying this baby?" i just whimpered and nodded my head. "good girl" fuckkkkk i couldn't take it. i gripped onto her hair and tried my best to hold my moans in. her fingers sped up and my grip on her hair tightened. "j- jade" i said between breaths. "yes baby?" she asked while pumping her fingers in and out of me. i didn't say anything because i knew if i did, i would let out a moan. so i wrapped my hands around her shoulders tightly and clenched my eyes shut. a tear fell from my eye as i forced myself to keep it in. i climaxed and accidentally let out an extremely loud moan. she took out her fingers and shoved them into my mouth, kissing me afterwards.
i got up off the countertop and went to put my panties back on but she gripped onto my arm tightly. "where do you think you're going?" she looked angry. "back to the other room.." she chuckled. "i don't fucking think so. get back on the side. now." "b- but jade i already cummed" "you think that was a good enough punishment? get back on the side before i punish you even more" i sighed and hopped back on the counter as my legs shook violently. she stroked them while smirking and looked up at me mischievously. she picked me up and i wrapped my legs tightly around her waist. she shoved me up against the wall and left hickeys all over my neck. "everything alright in there?" andre shouted in from the other room. jade glanced at me, initiating that i should say something. as i opened my mouth, she began eating my pussy. she was so fucking good at it. "y- yeah everything's f- fine" i stuttered. both my hands smacked over my mouth as i forced myself to not moan. i was surprised she allowed me to keep them there. not even 10 seconds in and i already felt myself reaching climax. "jade slow down i- i'm gonna cum" "dont u dare." she demanded. tears were falling from my eyes. "jade i can't go any longer" "i'm gonna cum i'm gonna cum" i repeated between breaths. "y/n i swear to fucking god if you cum.. i will punish you so fucking hard you'll hate me" she said before putting her head back in between my thighs. i slammed my head into the wall trying to contain myself. my legs were vibrating so much. "stop shaking and take it like the brat you are" my hands moved from my mouth and aggressively gripped onto her hair. i bit my lip and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. at this point, i was full on bauling my eyes out. jade liked my vulnerability. "please jade please let me cum" i felt her smirk against my inner thigh.
"fine. i'll let you cum. but i want you to do it yourself" "w- what?" i questioned. "touch yourself." she demanded. i moved my fingers to my pussy and began rubbing my clit. "harder." jade said. my fingers moved quicker and quicker. "now come on baby girl i know you can do better than that" i fucked myself hard and fast until i could barely catch my own breath. "look at yourself, you slut. you're so needy" she whispered. by this point i was moaning extremely loud but luckily tori had turned the music up so hopefully they couldn't hear. i'm pretty sure they knew what was going on. i was about to orgasm when jade moved my hand and slapped my thigh. "what the fuck jade?!" i said gasping for air. "you really thought i was gonna let you cum twice? that wouldn't be a very good punishment, would it dear?"