silently falling in love p2

*i accidentally deleted part 2 so we're going to pretend this is part 2. time skip to after most of the group has left*

jade and i were talking on the sofa. by this point we were tipsy. i wasn't a lightweight, and it turned out jade wasn't either. however, tori and beck definitely were. "hey, i think we're gonna head out" tori mumbled while stumbling out of the door, using beck as an arm rest. "yeah" beck giggled. they were kinda cute, the way they were laughing and holding each other. "okay, stay safe" i smiled. jade opened the door for them and flipped them off jokingly. i was still sat on the sofa but i was starting to get nervous. now it was just me and jade alone. she shut the door and walked back over to me. music was playing quietly in the background. "do you want another drink or are you finished?" she asked. "uhh i think i'm good, i'm already tipsy and i wanna stay aware" i laughed. "why?" she tilted her head. i shrugged. "i love the feeling of being out of control. well, i do in some circumstances" jade said. "when do you like to be in control then?" i asked, genuinely curious. "you really wanna know?" she laughed. i nodded my head obliviously. she leant in close to my ear and whispered "in bed." my eyes widened. "i love the feeling of being in control during sex.. having all of the power. honestly i get off on telling others what to do" i wanted to say something but i was choking on my own words. "w- what do you tell them to do?" i stuttered. she stood back up stately and looked down at me. "would you like me to give you an example?" she smiled. "i- i don't really know what you mean"

"let me show you."

she took my hand gently, leading me up the stairs and into her room. her room was captivating. she had blue LEDS and her walls were filled with posters and tapestries. she let go of my hand and turned around to face me. "sit on the bed" her tone had changed. it was like something possessed her. something good. i nodded and made my way over to her bed. it was a queen size with black covers and lots of pillows. "take of your shirt." i instantly did what she said. i'd been wanting this for a long time.. and it was finally happening. her eyes widened. "woah" she smirked. i looked down at the floor to hide my smile. jade walked over to me slowly and used her pointer finger to lift my chin up. my eyes were now directly looking into hers. "are you enjoying this baby?" she teased. i nodded eagerly. i just wanted her to fuck me. i was getting hotter and hotter by the second. i shifted myself on her bed. "awe, you're getting impatient" she taunted. she seductively straddled my lap and wrapped her arms over my shoulders and around the back of my neck. i looked up at her innocently. she began moving her lips closer and closer to mine. our lips touched faintly. i was so desperate for her. i pushed my lips against hers. jade's lips were soft and full, they felt great to kiss. it started off gentle.. but as we became hotter for each other, the kiss deepened. we kissed faster and feistier. she cupped my face and i grabbed her hips. suddenly, she stopped kissing me and put her hands on my chest, pushing me down onto the bed.

            she crawled on top of me and continued kissing me. she started with my lips, then my collarbones, then my cleavage, and then my stomach. she reached her hands behind my back and held onto the clip of my bra. "is this okay?" she whispered. i nodded my head desperately. she unclipped it and began caressing and kissing my boobs. i moaned passionately and grasped her hair. she moved her lips down to the waistband of my jeans and began tracing her fingers along the buttons. she looked up for approval, and of course i said yes. this was the girl i had been obsessed with since i first laid my eyes on her. she started unbuttoning my jeans slowly, still maintaining eye contact. i whimpered impatiently. she smirked and took off her clothes after taking off my jeans. once we were both in nothing but our bras, panties and jewellery, she crawled back on top of me. i cupped her face and pushed my soft lips against hers. but then i remembered what beck said. "hey jade?" i said, pulling away from the kiss. "yeah?" she said breathlessly. "the thing beck said before.. about you getting bored of people fast, is it true?" she smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "not for you, my darling" i couldn't stop myself from blushing. "only for boring boys that i used to use for validation. plus, i stopped doing that once i knew who i wanted" i smirked. "and who's that?" i knew the answer.. i think. honestly it was all hard to believe. jade lifted one of her hands off my boob and put it around my neck, leaning closer and closer towards me face. "you." i blushed a light shade of red and she noticed my shyness. "there's nothing to be shy about y/l/n, it's true" we giggled for a minute before getting back on track. "so.. i noticed you were drinking a lot of vodka and cranberry juice" she smirked. "you know what they say about cranberry juice don't you" my eyes widened slightly. "i do" i said proudly. she raised her eyebrows. "well lets put it to the test then, shall we?" fuck she was hot. i nodded excitedly. i knew i tasted good, and i was excited for her to taste me.

she traced her fingers along my lace panties teasingly. i was so fucking desperate for her. i whimpered and arched my back. "do you want me to touch you baby?" she asked rhetorically, rubbing her hand up and down the side of my hip. "yes, hurry" my breathing was getting heavier and i felt myself getting wetter. "say please" she said mockingly. "pleaseeee" i moaned while arching my back even higher. she smiled and pulled my panties off slowly. i had my hands over my face. i couldn't let her see how desperate i looked. "there's no point covering your face, i can tell you're desperate without even looking at you" it's like she can read my thoughts.. i removed my hands from my face and she picked them up, kissing them softly. then she kissed my lips, then my boobs, then my stomach, and then my pussy. her lips were so smooth. she ate me out gently but with enough power to make me close to finishing in less than 7 seconds. how did she find my sensitive spot so easily? i grabbed onto her hair and moaned. "s- stop i- im gonna c-" i couldn't get my words out. i moaned loudly as i finished. i was embarrassed but i couldn't help it.. her tongue was so long and knew exactly where to go to make me vulnerable. "you taste so good" she said seductively. i subtly smiled. "i guess the cranberry juice worked" i said, laughing. she laughed with me. i thought she was done.. but she wasn't. she began licking my pussy again. i whimpered at her touch. my pussy was still sensitive. i grasped her hair again.. i was close to finishing already. i moved my hands down to her face and caressed her cheeks. i couldn't keep them there for long. her tongue hit my sensitive spot. she moved it around in circles gently. i slapped my hands across my mouth trying to prevent an excruciatingly loud moan from coming out. i arched my back even higher than it was. "hands off your face." she demanded. i moved them to the headboard of her bed behind me. she licked my pussy one more time before sticking her tongue inside of me. i whimpered and slapped my hands back over my mouth. "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" i kept repeating, knowing i was about to orgasm. "what did i say y/n? hands. off." i removed them of course. it took so much willpower not to put them back there, but i did whatever she said. "FUCK" i moaned, gripping onto her hair aggressively. i finished. again. she kissed my pussy, making her way up to my lips. i made out with her passionately while my legs were shaking.

"my turn" i smiled breathlessly.

her eyes widened. "really?" i nodded. we switched positions and i straddled her. before going down on her i just gazed at her. i think i'm in love with jade. she's so captivatingly beautiful. i wanted to make her feel good.