so desperate, hm?

finally. it was 11:30pm and me and the group were stumbling around getting our bags out of becks truck. i was so tired; i couldn't wait to get into bed and wrap myself in the warm sheets. as we walked through the entrance, tori went up to reception and sorted out the bookings. jade and i had one room, cat and tori had another, and beck, andre and robbie shared the biggest one. we were on the 8th floor. are you fucking serious? luckily there was an elevator. as i opened the hotel room with my key card, i took a deep breath and inhaled that fresh hotel smell. jade did the same and paced over to the glass doors to look at the view. i followed. wow. there was a full moon. you could see its reflection in the ocean. the sky was filled with stars. everything was peaceful. i moved away from the doors to grab a pair of pyjamas out of my suitcase.
while i was undressing, jade admired every inch of my body. "my pretty baby" she said in a gentle tone. as i took my bra off, she locked eyes with me and gave me that look. i laughed a little. "not tonight, babe. i'm way too tired" jade just rolled her eyes and walked over to her suitcase, rummaging for something to wear to bed. i put on a red low-cut crop top that highlighted my cleavage and a matching pair of panties. "if you didn't want to do anything tonight, then why'd you wear that.. hm?" she said with a smug smile on her face. i stuttered a little before managing to find my words. "it was the first thing i pulled out of my suitcase." "you only ever wear that when you want to do things.. are you afraid to ask, babygirl?" her words were enough to make my pussy become a dripping heat. she began walking towards the queen size bed that was layered in silk sheets and pillows. i walked towards the bed also.. but i slumped onto the mattress and piled the thin sheets on top of me so i wouldn't give in.
i closed my eyes and tried to get to sleep but i could feel her eyes on me. "playing hard to get, huh?" i opened my eyes and she was staring at me with a smug smile on her face. "dont forget that i've already got you, you're mine. there's no point being stubborn because you know no one could ever satisfy you as much as i can, baby." a small smile appeared on my face but i tried my best to hide it. i rolled over to face away from her and turned my lamp off. she let out a small amount of air from her nose as if she found something funny, and sighed. jade finally crawled into bed and turned her lamp off. i could feel her body edging closer and closer to mine. her warmth became my warmth. our thighs were touching and i couldn't help but move myself a little closer to her. she rolled over so she was facing the back of my head, we were now spooning. i kept moving myself towards her until her knee was brisking my inner thighs. "not so stubborn now, are you love?" she said. a small whimper came out of my mouth as she gently kissed my neck. her lips were soft and warm.. i didnt just want them on my neck. i turned around so i could face her and i placed my lips on hers. we began kissing passionately and she caressed my thigh with her hand softly until she reached the lace belt of my panties. jade teasingly traced her fingers up and down them until i was squirming for her to go further. she laughed and slowly pushed them aside, not dropping eye contact with me. my eyes lit up with excitement like a puppy.
               she began rubbing my sensitive spot in a circular motion, not too slow but not too fast. jade always finds my weakness straight away, it's a curse and a blessing. she knows what makes me submit to her. she took her fingers off my clit and i winced at the coldness of the air hitting my bare area. jade looked at me and cupped my chin, pulling it down slowly so my mouth was wide open. she inserted her two fingers into my mouth and i closed my mouth so that i was sucking on them. after they were completely wet she took them out. "you taste good, dont you baby" she smirked. i desperately whimpered for her touch and arched my back a little. "so desperate hm? it's quite pathetic, really" she teased while tracing her fingers along my pussy. my breathing got heavier. finally she inserted her two fingers into my pussy. she pumped them in and out while i became a hot mess.. going faster every time i made a noise.
                   i tried my best to be quiet. i didn't want anyone else to hear.. even though they were probably asleep since it was late. but it was too hard to be quiet. i was so close to cumming. jade was too good at finding each and every spot on my body that makes me fold. my breathing got heavier and a whimper slipped out which i tried to cover by slapping my hand over my mouth. jade took her fingers out of my pooled mess and pinned my hand against the bed, shoving the other hand, soaked in my juices, into my mouth. i sucked her two fingers and purposely gagged on them a little to tease her. she raised an eyebrow and took them out of my mouth. "i want you to fuck me" i said, my chest still rising up and down trying to catch my breath. "i want you to fuck me hard mommy. please will you fuck me?" i asked submissively. i watched her whole face change expressions. "i'm so fucking turned on right now." she got off the bed and started rummaging through her suitcase.
"found it" she pulled out an 8 inch strap and began to put it on. i sat up in fear. but i was excited. once jade had finished putting it on, she walked over to me and pushed me down and aggressively spread my legs. she licked my pussy up and down before inserting it slowly into me. my back arched and i let out a moan loud enough for everyone to hear. i couldn't help it. she covered my mouth and hovered over me, pushing it in and out of me. i whimpered and tried my hardest not to moan again but i couldn't stop myself. "faster daddy" the moans were getting louder and more frequent and i could hear beck and andre laughing in the other room. jade rolled her eyes while smirking but another moan escaped my lips. she began making out with me to stop the moans. i could barely kiss her back. i put my hands around her waist. her skin was soft and smooth. "fuck im so close" i whimpered. jade lowered her lips to my ear. "good girl" i whimpered loudly and my hands gripped onto the bed sheets. "you look so pretty when i fuck you.. so helpless and desperate" my back began arching even more and jade began fucking me faster and harder. "oh my god oh my f- fuck" my hands gripped even tighter to the bed sheets while i climaxed. it was the best orgasm i'd ever had. she continued to fuck me slowly while i came down from my high. "i love you jade" she smiled at me lovingly and kissed my forehead. "i love you too baby" she whispered before taking the strap off and cuddling with me until we fell asleep.