Rainy days.

y/n pov :)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I wake up to the smell of coffee. "Wilburs awake." I stretch for a good 2 minutes before sitting up. Checking the time.... 9:00 am. Wow i actually woke up early today for once in how long? 2 months maybe. I look out the window and it's raining again ....almost always. I slip out of my bed, already missing the comfort and relaxation. I walk out and use the bathroom, before walking to wilburs room. I knock cause he might be busy with music and streaming, or maybe even office work.

-knock knock-

"Oh come in y/n." I walk in and wilburs just sipping on the coffee i smelt from this morning. "Your awake earlier than usual. Sleep well?" He sets down the mug and stands up, giving me a comfortable, warm hug. "Mhghhmmm" I groan, Still not fully awake.
"Want some food? We could go to the cafe nearby." He sits back down at his desk and faces his computer. "mmmmm sure i'll get ready i guess."

He hums in response and i walk back to my room. I fling open my closet and grab whatever i saw first. A wilbur soot crew neck and some jeans and some random shoes. i always got free merch from wilbur cause i'm his sister. But nobody else really knows. Except from the bitch boy himself...Tommyinnit. I watched the dream smp..of course. My favorite streamers would have to be Tubbo and Ranboo. They were really comforting when will was busy. They kept me happy and going.

"Y/NNN ARE YOU READY?" Wilbur yelled from where it sounded like his room. "YEAH IM COMING IM COMING." I grab my phone, headphones and wallet and run out my room. I open wilburs door and he's not there. Must be in the living room i guess. "Let's go." He lets me out first and we hop in his car. "Can i put on some music please?" I plead. "Sure here." He handed me the chord. I plug it in my phone and open spotify. I scroll until i play some Jack Stauber. We both hum along. I liked how we both liked Stauber.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

-Time skip to when you got to the cafe.-

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Y/N...Y/N wake up!" I was being shook awake until i realize we are at the cafe. "Oh i'm sorry." I unbuckle my seatbelt and hop out. The cafe was so pretty...The flowers outside in the crates and Dark brown/blackish walls.

Kinda looks like this

Me and Wilbur order our food and drinks and chat

Me and Wilbur order our food and drinks and chat. Until he gets a phone call. "Give me a second y/n stay here." He gets up and walks out of the cafe. A few minutes later he comes back and sits down. "What was that about?" i turned my head a little to the side. "Tommy and tubbo want me to play a minecraft mod with them later." He sighs. "Ooo can i join please please pleaseeee?" I intertwine my hands together and give will puppy eyes.

"Y/N...Don't do that nowwww you know how i can't say no when you do that. Lord you are frustrating sometimes. Fine fine you can." I wiggle around in my chair and wave my hands in excitement. wilbur just sighs. "YAY TY WILBUR YOUR THE BEST"
  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wilbur pov:
————-

I watched as y/n wiggled around giving a wide smile. I missed that smile. She hasn't smiled like that ever since i let her move in with me.  It was finally going back to normal. I missed happy y/n. Lets hope we don't lose that smile again.
_____________
-another time skip i'm sorry-
__________

Y/N pov

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

We got home and hopped out of the car. "Thank you again wilbur!" I saw running into my room and flopping onto my bed. Oh how i missed the warm comfort of my own bed. I get a notification.

"Tubbo is live!"

I smile almost immediately. I quickly plug up my phone and click on the notification, seeing the waiting screen. I change into a dream hoodie and some shorts. I jump into bed and cover myself up.

"HELLO CHAT HOW ARE WE TODAY!"

I giggle as the stream changes and tubbos face am turns on. I watch him play minecraft for a couple hours until my eyes get heavy...Slowly falling asleep.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

Wilbur pov
..........

I open up y/n's door to see she fell asleep. I then hear someone speaking. Tubbo? I walk over and see she was watching tubbos stream. She always watches tubbo. I think she has a crush on him to be honest. I turn off y/n's phone and cover her up again. I turn the lamp off and walk out. Walking back to my room i text tubbo and tommy.

(Tommy...Tubbo...wilbur gc)

wilbur: "y/n fell asleep watching your stream again tubbo. This is like the 100th time how do u do it-"

tommy: yeah tubbo she probably likes you. speaking of y/n how has she been?

Tubbo: I don't know who y/n is can u fill me in wilbur?

wilbur: Yeah yeah. Tubbo, Y/n is my little sister, she's 16. She watches you and ranboo like all the time. And tommy she's been doing better. I saw that bright smile of hers again today. It felt like i haven't seen it in forever. I missed it. I'm glad she is happier.

Tommy: i'm glad.

tubbo: oh i didn't know you had a sister! can we play minecraft with her soon?

Wilbur: yeah she actually begged me to play the mod with us earlier. She'll be with us tonight if that's okay?

Tommy: i would love to talk to her again it's been a while. 

tubbo: cant wait to meet her! :).

Tommy: wow your already simping.

Tubbo: WHAT?!?! tommy your so dead.

I smile. y/n's gonna be exited about this.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

WHATS UP FAMMMM THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER TO UR JOURNEY I HOPED YOU LIKED IT

make sure you take care!

Love you

10014 words

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚