ending 2.

THIS SONG WITH THIS CHAPTER. IM TELLING YOU, YOU WONT REGRET IT.\

Y/N'S POV.

Rage lightened in me as i read over the notes, remembering how he ignored me, blocked me on everything and trusted HER, over ME. ME! We loved each other, and he decided to choose the girl that HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW. I cant believe Emily either, that backstabbing bitch!

"y/n..? are you okay? Ranboo said, worried.

"Yeah, im okay. why?" I tilt my head, looking up to him. 

"Your ears are red." He points out and i look over to the mirror on tommy's desk. It was true, my ears turned a light shade of red. 

"Oh, well. I got somewhere to be, see you later?" I quickly say and run out, not waiting for a reply. I didnt care anymore, I wanted to see him, i couldnt stand it any longer.

I quickly put on my shoes and run out of Tommy's house, rain splattering onto my body, slowly soaking me. 

I kept running, towards Tubbo's house. Everything was pissing me off, the people who talked when i ran past them, the cars that drove by, everything. 

I finally made it to tubbo's house and i slowed down, catching my breath as i knocked on the door.

I waited a while before i heard footsteps, then the door opened, revealing the one person i came here for. 

"y/n-" Tubbo spoke but i didnt listen, i grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him outside, closing the door. 

"Y/N ITS RAINING!" Tubbo shouted.

"I dont care! I came to talk to you not your whole family!" I flung my arms in the air. 

"What is your problem?!" He argued, backing away.

"What is MY PROBLEM?! whats your problem? You decided to believe a girl you dont even know over ME!" I shout, tears brimming my eyes as i got angrier. 

"WELL ITS OBVOIUSLY TRUE! YOU LIKE HER."

"THAT IS BULLSHIT! TUBBO I LOVE YOU. EMILY FUCKING USED ME TO TALK TO WILBUR." I confessed, tears finally escaping as i sobbed into my wet sleeves. 

Tubbo fell silent, not saying another word. I heard him come closer. My arms fell to my sides. 

"You what...?" His voice cracked, i look at him to see his eyes are wide, tears also brimming his eyes.

"I love you tubbo..." I repeated, staring at him.

"Promise..?" He whispered, still shocked. 

"Of course i promise." I smiled weakly, and tubbo didnt waste any time. He pulled me into a tight embrace, sobbing into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him and patted his back. 

"Im so sorry..." He said over and over again. 

"Hey, its okay..." I pat him on the back, bringing him inside so we dont catch a cold.

WILBURS POV

I called tommy, no answer. What? He said he would answer. I shake my head as i dial ranboo's number, ringing once, twice, then he answered.

"Hello?" Ranboo spoke. 

"Hey! Why didnt tommy answer?" I say.

"Oh his phone died." He chuckled. I heard tommy yell from the other line.

"Oh okay. Wheres y/n?" I smile.

"Uh....well...we dont know." Ranboo mumbled. 

"What, What do you mean you dont know?!" I exclaim, worried. Y/n ran off?!

"Well, she ran off angry and everything, i think she went for tubbo's house." Tommy snatched the phone from ranboo.

"Oh okay, well i have to go, bye." I hurry and hang up, deciding to facetime y/n. 

It rang once, twice, third, then she picked up. 

"y/n! i-" I try saying before she shushed me. 

"He's sleeping, be quiet!" She whispered, facing the camera down. I see tubbo laying on her chest, his arm wrapped around her as he was sleeping. 

"I see you too made up." I smile, in awe of them.

"Yeah, thanks to you." She says, smiling. 

Thanks to me.....

**********

HELLO! THIS IS ENDING 2. I HOPED YOU LIKE IT AND SORRY IF ITS BAD I RUSHED IT LMAO

ANYWAY I HOPE YOUR WELL

TAKE CARE AND MUCH LOVE. <3