Please.

Hey! I really recommend listening to the song while reading this chapter:)

ALSO! just wanted to say it's my birthday today, june 15th:)

update its now june 17th and its 4 in the morning. uh
____________________________

TW MATURE LANGUAGE AND YELLING

Y/N'S POV.
———————

I really, didn't sleep much at all last night. I called Tubbo over and over again, texting him that it was a mistake.

I gave up and stared at my ceiling until i fell asleep then, it was around 4 am at the time.

I sit up and get out of bed, walking over to my desk and grabbing my phone. No notifications from him. I check twitter, no posts.

Wait, i'm blocked?...

I check tubbos other social media's, seeing i was blocked from all of them. No, please i cant lose him over something this dumb!

I hurry and open emily's contact.

Everything finally clicked. Emily wanted friendship with me to talk with wilbur.

I run out of my room and into wilburs room, seeing him just chilling on his bed.

"y/n? is everything alright?" wilbur spoke softly.

"no, look at this." i frowned, tears already swelling my eyes.

Wilbur took my phone and read the messages, saying not one word.

"Tubbo also blocked me from everything." I croaked, tears finally running down my cheeks.

"No no don't cry please...i'll fix this!" Wilbur frowned.

"Please don't talk to emily...i don't want her taking you from me."

"Y/N...Id never DARE to speak with someone that treats you like that. Go pack a bag and meet me in the sitting room." Wilbur reassured me.

I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and didn't question anything, and just left. I went back to my room and grabbed my bag, packing 2 pairs of clothes, hygiene products and a book.

Then i saw it.

The box of notes tubbo gave me, when he gave me the...THE TOUCH BRACELETS! I grab the box of notes and shove them in my bag and grab the touch bracelet, tapping it.

1..2..3..4..5 nothing.

I frowned and set it down. It was hopeless.

Before i left my room i grabbed a charger, headphones wallet and my phone.

Walking to the sitting room wilbur stood, keys in hand and a hopeful smile on his face.

"Ready?" wilbur said.