The arcade.

Y/N POV!

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

I wake up and see tubbo sleeping peacefully, he looked so pretty. His hair all fluffed up, and just him being snuggled into his comforter. Even though he didn't know what i looked like, I think our friendship maybe work out well. Even though i keep thinking about him...this couldn't be a crush could it? Yes i've watched him for so long, but we only started talking like 2 Or so weeks ago!

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
AUTHOR HERE I KNOW IN THE LAST CHAPTER TUBBO SAYS "She looks so peaceful sleeping" PLEASE JUST ACT LIKE TUBBO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT U LOOK LIKE OKAY ON TO READING!
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

I go to my bathroom and use it, brush my hair/teeth and walk out. I grab my phone to see tubbo has woken up. "Oh goodmorning tubbo! have you slept well?" He heard me and immediately smiles,and grabs his phone. "Hello y/n yes i slept good! You?" He does a little dancey dance as he brings me into his bathroom to brush his teeth. "I slept alright! I'm sorry for falling asleep while you were talking." He spits  and rinses his mouth out, grabbing his phone again and heading back to his room.

"It's totally fine! oh Mother dearest is calling me for breakfast, I'll call you later! Byeeee y/n!" We say our goodbyes and hang up, I get up and open my door, only to see wilbur standing there, looking like he was gonna open my door. "Oh hello y/n! i was gonna come to you i need to talk to you! It's a suprise!" I step aside, letting him in as he sits on my bed. "Soooo y/n me, Tommy, and philza all planned to go to the arcade and Tommy wants you to go! and philza wants to meet you as well! Then we will go pick up fundy and niki!" I stood there, shocked. I was gonna meet tommy...In person?!? AND PHILZA MINECRAFT!! AND HONKING FUNDY AND NIKI NIACHU!!

"Sooo...what do ya say y/n?" I screech and flap my hands in excitement as i tackle wilbur in a hug. "Yeah yeah i would love to go!! TYSM WILBUR YOUR THE BEST!🤎" He chuckles as he hugs me back and sits up. "No problem! i'll text them now! Tommy's hanging out with Tubbo first, So we have atleast 2 hours before we meet up! Let's go eat eh?" He stands up as i agree and he walks out, leaving me to get ready. I throw on some fundy merch and jeans along with some black boots. I grab my phone, wallet and headphones and walk out and meet wilbur in the sitting room. "All ready?" I hum and we walk out and get in the car. I was feeling a lot happier today so i just grabbed the chord and started playing my music.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎
-Scrawny by wallows playing now.-
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

The chorus rolls in as i start to sing along, dancing in the passenger seat. "I'm a scrawny mf with a cool hairstyle!~" Wilbur looked over at me and laughed before vibing along with me.

-TIMESKIP TO AFTER EATING-

We got back home and i thanked wilbur before running to the door waiting for wilbur to unlock it. "Y/N we have 40 minutes to get ready before the meet okay?" I hum and run inside straight to my bathroom. I take a shower and blow dry my hair and brush my teeth. Then i rushed over to find a decent outfit.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
YOUR OPTIONS

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥