2 am.

⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Y/N POV
__________

I woke up to the sound of screaming and laughter from across the house. I roll over and check the time on my phone, 9 pm. Then i remember what happened before i fell asleep, Tubbo and I walking home and me almost immediately falling asleep when i layed down in bed. Tubbo had to leave tomorrow which made me frown, but i was more interested on why him and Wilbur were screaming.

I get out of bed and walk to the closet, grabbing some more comfortable clothes. After i changed i walked out of my room and towards Wil's room. I open it slightly and peek in, Seeing wilbur stomping something into pieces on the ground, and Tubbo laughing his head off. "Why are you screaming?" I yawned, walking in finally.

Both Wilbur and Tubbo went silent, and turned their heads towards me. "Oh did we wake you? Im sorry y/n" Tubbo said wiping his eyes. I peeked behind wilbur and saw tommy with his head in his hands, shaking his head. "Yeah you did, What are you doing?" I walked over towards tubbo and sat next to him. "So i had tommy's vlog gun right? And you know how he loved it right?" Wil said and smiled grim. It clicked.

"Get up please i want to talk to Tommy" I stand and walk over to wilburs chair. He rolls his eyes and tubbo laughs, watching wilbur get up and sit next to tubbo. I put on Wil's headphones and face towards the screen. "Y/N Y/N Y/N YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT THAT BASTARD YOU CALL YOUR BROTHER JUST DID!" Tommy screeched, looking into his camera. "Just by looking at the bits on the floor i think i know what happened."

I stretched and sighed, fidgeting with my hands. "KICK HIM AND TUBBO!" Tommy begged, pouting. "mmmm i dont know tommy" I laid back in wil's chair and put my arms behind my head. Wilbur came over to me to try and listen, but i pushed him away, he resisted but eventually gave up and sat back down. "what do i have to do to get you to kick them." Tommy was dead serious. No smile, no laugh, nothing.

I smirked and looked over to tubbo then back at the computer screen. "What are you WILLING to do?" I smile and he sighed. "Anything" He stared at the camera once again. "mmmm okay. i'll do it and text you later what i want." I smile and he thanks me a hundred times. Standing up i take the headphones off and look at wilbur. I walk over and stand in-front of Wilbur, him looking up at me. "What?" He tilts his head, and i kick him in the shin. "OW Y/N WHAT THE HELL-" He grabs his shin and rolls backwards onto the bed.

I hear tommy cheering from the computer. I look at tubbo and walk over to him trying to kick him. "OH NO YOU DONT!" He stands and picks me up, flinging me over his shoulder. "Oh come on now" I pouted, and he laughed. My arms hung above my head as he carried me all the way back to my room, and put me down. "This isn't fair" I crossed my arms, and he opened his. "Come here" He did the grabby hands and i just melted into his hug. We stood there for a second hugging, and he played with my hair. Pulling away i smile and he returns it. "Do you want to play minecraft with me?" I said.

"Sure! Do you want to stream it?" He tilted his head. "Not really, its like 10 pm now." I said and he nodded, and walked over to my desk. I sat down and he pulled up a chair, sitting next to me. I logged onto one of my separate worlds, running around gathering materials. "You should build me a home!" Tubbo smiled and I nodded, punching a tree. On the way back to my house, tubbo saw i had bees on the tree near my front door. "OOO BEES!" he gasped and pointed to the nest.

"Yeah! Now lets get building okay? Tell me how you would like the design of the home!"

-TIMESKIP-

Tubbo and I didn't end up finishing building his house. We played around, building things to make us laugh and other types of things, for hours. Logging out of minecraft i stretch. "Hey tubby what time is it?" I sigh and he pulls out his phone. "2 in the morning-" He chuckled. "Are you tired?" I asked and he looked at me. "Not really, why?" He tilted his head and my eyes lit up in sparkles.

"You'll see! To the kitchen we go" I stood up and put my hand out for him to take, and we went toward the kitchen. I set my phone down on the counter and put on a song.

-NOW PLAYING, NOTHING ON YOU BY BRUNO MARS-

I look at him and we smile at each other, before i go and grab a box of brownie mix from the cabinet. "Ohhh i see now" He laughed and came over by my side to help. I grabbed the eggs while he grabbed the oil, and we started mixing with spatulas.

The chorus part of the song was coming up, and me and tubbo grabbed our spatulas and put them to our lips, acting as if it were a microphone.

"Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted They got nothin' on you baby"

We danced around the kitchen and sang our hearts out, laughing our heads off like idiots and not even caring that wilbur was either awake, or sound asleep. I poured the brownie mix into a pan and put it in the oven, and putting the timer on. I set down my spatula and grabbed tubbos hands. "Would you like to dance with me tubby?" I looked into his eyes and he smiled. "Your such an idiot" He joked and i rolled my eyes, and we started to dance around the kitchen while the brownies baked.

When the brownies were done, tubbo and i were on the floor of the kitchen, backs against the cold, hardwood floor. We talked about future plans, how tubbo wanted to travel around the world with me, living our best life while i talked about all the little things we could plan. I sat up and put on a mitten and opened the oven door, taking the delicious goods out to cool. I heard tubbo singing quietly to a song, i decided to stay quiet to listen along.

"Take me to your best friends house i loved you then and i love you nowww~" He sang and i smiled, putting a portion of the brownies on a plate. "Tubbbyyy?" I turned towards him with the plates in my hand. "Can you take these to the sitting room? Also, would you like milk with your brownies?" I smile. "Yeah milk is fine!" Tubbo cheered and took the plates from my hands, heading towards the sitting room. I poured two mugs of milk and brought them to the room, setting them down beside the plates of brownies.

"What movie would you like to watch?" I grab the television remote and toss it to him, and he turns it on. "Disney movies." He said and we bursted out in laughter. Tubbo puts on The little mermaid and we get comfortable on the couch with our brownies in hand and milk on the side table.

---------------------

The movie was halfway in when i started getting sleepy. The brownies have been eaten as well as the milk was drank and the plates and mugs were in the sink. I lay there snuggled up to tubbo, him playing with my hair as he focuses on the movie. I smile and close my eyes, letting myself melt into his warmth and comfort. He soon fell asleep after me.

⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙HEELOOOO! WRITING THIS MADE ME VERYY HAPPY :) I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER TOO!sorry for the late chapter:(

⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
HEELOOOO! WRITING THIS MADE ME VERYY HAPPY :) I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER TOO!
sorry for the late chapter:(

vote?
ilysm take care<333

1373 words.