Oliver Wood-quidditch match

Everyone knows Oliver Wood loves quidditch. But not many know he loves you more. It's typically seen as a highly debatable topic honestly. Even you debate what he loves more, you or a stupid sport. But that never stopped you from being with him.

As you watched the last game of the season, you couldn't help but he happy that the season was just about over. Quidditch is great and all, but you enjoy spending time with Oliver. It's easier when the season is over to get one on one time. Yes you go to all his practices and games and have classes with him, but you much prefer doing other things. For example, he promised you a date after the last game.

Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted by Lee Jordan announcing that Gryffindor had won. You quickly run down to the pitch and towards your boyfriend as he lands on the ground. You jump into his arms and he spins you around. Once you pull away, you notice the huge smile across his face. You place a kiss on his cheek as McGonagall  moves through the crowd, happy tears running down her face.

After they were awarded the quidditch cup and had team photos taken, you followed Oliver back to the locker room so he could shower.

Afterwords he grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the locker room towards the black lake. "Our date is at the lake?" You ask with a slight laugh. "Yep" is all he cares to respond with.

Once you get there you see a lovely picnic set up on the grass. All of your favorite foods and drinks were sitting there. "All of this for me?" You ask looking over at your tall boyfriend. "Of course love. Angelina helped me set it up before the match this morning and she brought the food down after she cleaned up from the game." "Well remind me to thank her later on."

You took a seat on the blanket and Oliver sat across from you. He mostly just kept looking at you even as you ate. "What?" He hummed confusion at your question. "Do I have something on my face?" He chuckled but didn't say anything. Ignoring him, you continued to eat.

Once the two of you were full, you cleaned up with a simple spell and laid down to watch the sun set. He laid down next to you, still staring at you. Finally you looked over at him. "Have I ever told you you're beautiful/handsome?"

"Everyday"

Harry Potter character one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara