Ginny Weasley-bubble baths

Dating a quidditch player was not easy. Especially when it's the great Ginny Weasley. She loves to spend time with you, but she also loves to spend time out of the pitch.

Gryffindor had just won another game and you hurried down to the pitch to congratulate Ginny. As you reach her, she leaps forward, throwing herself onto you. You both fall back onto the pitch laughing. Neither of you cared that everyone was looking.

Once the laugher had died down, she grabbed your hand and lead you to the locker room. Before she could reach the showers, you quickly grab her wrist. "I don't think so love" you say as you pull her closer. "You, me, bubble bath, my dorm. Got it"

She let out a laugh as she put her stuff away and started heading for the door. You took your time walking back to your dorm and let Ginny go grab some clothes for afterword.

You started the water and added lots and lots of bubbles. By the time Ginny got there, the tub was mostly just bubbles. You both removed your clothes and jumped into the tub giggling.

You sat opposite of her and took a heap of bubbles, giving her a nice beard. In return she gave you a nice bushy unibrow. You both laughed until the bubbles had disappeared and the water had cooled down.

Ginny got up and grabbed a towel as you started to drain the water. While you were looking away, she threw a towel at the back of your head. It flopped over into your face, converting your eyes. You whipped your head around to glare at her, but you couldn't see her through the towel. She laughed so hard she snorted making you start to laugh along.

You dried off and put on some clothes, watching as Ginny threw herself onto your bed. You followed her actions and threw yourself on top of her.

"Get off you're crushing meeeeeeee" she whined as you looked up at her. "No thanks, it's comfy here" she sighed and gave in. You picked up her shirt and put your head down on her stomach. "What on earth are you doing?" She asked as you enjoyed the dark and warm place. "It's nice in here" your words mumbled as you pressed your face into her skin. The last thing before you fell asleep was her light giggles.