stealth

ayup transgenders how ya feeling? I feel like this book is so fucking cringe and my writing is so bad but i will take any chance i get to be incredibly self indulgent.
Requested.
bakugou x ftm reader

TW: OUTING

y/n wakes up to his blaring alarm. groaning before reaching over to silence his phone, he sits himself up and stretches his arms as he yawns. he swings his legs over his bed tossing his huge blanket over and wincing at the cold hardwood floor as he gets ready to start the day. he hears his phone ping as he gets a text message from his boyfriend bakugou.

He always texts him in the morning checking on him and if he doesn't respond fast enough he'll call to make sure the sleepy boy actually wakes up. (y/n) disconnects his phone from the charger to text bakugou back. sending 'good morning baby' with a black heart emoji, letting the other male know hes awake.

(y/n) decides its finally time to actually get up. he brings himself to his feet and drags himself to the bathroom to brush his teeth, fix his hair, and wash his face. after he's done he walks back towards his closet which was filled with mostly UA uniforms, his casual clothes being pushed to the side. he takes the blazer and button up off the hanger and throws it onto his bed then walks towards his dresser. He pulls out his binder which only semi-matched his (s/c) skin and threw that onto his bed also and grabbed his own dress pants and a belt.

he sighs walking over to his bed ready to tackle the task of getting dressed. (y/n) pulls off his pajama shirt and reached for his binder, praying that it still fit him like he did every day but he was really worried for nothing. he puts his arms through and slides fhe constricting top over his head before pulling it down. taking a few deep breaths and making sure he could breathe relatively fine. once he adjusts himself under the binder he reaches for his button up but stops when he hears a knock at the door.

he hears his boyfriend's raspy morning voice come through the door, "it's me."

(y/n) hums, the tense feeling in his shoulders disappearing, "come in!" he shouts probably louder than he needed to.

the doorknob shakes before the door completely opens letting in light from the dormitory hallways, bakugou sliding in and then closing the door behind him again. (y/n) turns around, a bit embarrassed being his own version of shirtless in front of the other boy, but he and bakugou have been dating for a while he knows the other wouldn't judge him.

"you're not dressed yet?" the deeper voice calls out still standing in front of the door, obviously trying to give (y/n) space.

the other boy reaches for his button up again slipping his arms through, "mm still tired," he says in a pouty voice as he goes to button his shirt up probably missing a few but he's too tired to care at the moment. he turns away from bakugou and takes off his shorts he uses as bottoms to put on his dress pants. bakugou doesn't advert his eyes but his ears get a little red as he watches the boy dress.