i... like you too!

quirk- not important lol
Key:
(y/n) - your name
(s/c) - skin colour
(h/c) - hair color
(e/c) - eye color
not really necessary but in case you didn't know 👆🏾

••••••••••••••••

'i can't do this! i'm totally gonna flunk' the young boy thought to himself as he dropped his head down onto his desk. making a dull thump sound.

"quit sulking, you're disrupting the class, if this is going to continue, i'll kick you out," aizawa noted to the boy. in reality no one was really distracted by it, this happened whenever aizawa would assign a pop quiz suddenly because he needed to throw out an assessment grade every once in a while. they all had gotten used to it by now, (y/n) wasn't the only one who did it.

the comment still made the (h/c) haired boy pick his head up swiftly and continue, not wanting to be kicked out,"yes, sir," he mumbled quickly.

with that affirmation, aizawa quickly zipped himself up into his yellow sleeping bag and turned himself away from the class onto the floor. he trusted them enough to at least not do anything too stupid; or wake him up. he didn't really care for tests much.

the quiz wasn't that hard, (y/n) was just over exaggerating. he silently continued working until he felt something hit the side of his head, rather forcefully, startling him a bit. he looked up, it seemed no one else had noticed as everyone was in their tiny conversations amongst themselves, probably sharing answers. the boy looked down, picking up the crumpled paper from its place close to his foot.

the boy assumed it was a note instead of someone just throwing something at his head just to be a dick. he quickly and quietly opened to crumpled paper, not wishing for anyone else to ask what it was. he didn't quite know himself and if what was in the note important, he knew the person who sent it to him probably wanted it to be private.

inside the note was quite literally chicken scratch for handwriting, it was messy but the (e/c) eyed boy could still make out the words,

MEET ME IN THE DORM COMMONS AT 8PM. ON THE DOT.
DONT FUCKING BE LATE OR ELSE.

--FIGURE IT OUT SHIT FOR BRAINS

although the letter itself wasn't that frightening, (y/n) could easily figure out who it was from. who wouldn't? but knowing the letter was from bakugou almost made him shit his pants. he had a bit of a crush on the ash-blonde even thought he was a huge dick, if bit meant staying up at night thinking about how stunning that guy was, then yeah, he had a bit  of a crush on the explosive male. the boy thought he did well about hiding it, as he avoided bakugou any chance he could get.

'what does bakugou want from me? did i piss him off somehow? he has been rather quiet lately, is he gonna take out all his pent up anger on me? shit, does he know that i like him?' the thoughts raced through the boy's head; what the hell was he gonna do? the note told him to meet at 8 p.m, everyone else would most likely be in their rooms getting ready for bed, or preparing for the next day.