remember me pt. 2

it really takes me over a month to do each chapter huh,,,, im starting a full book soon though! so look out for that maybe?? n/n means nickname uhh,,,ok thats it

recap 

she reached the door and pulled you in front of it and then guided your hand to the handle. you looked over to her then back down. with your stomach starting to ache at this point you took a deep breath and opened the door.

——————

it was pretty anti-climatic.

there were no streamers, or balloons and people with party hats. just people walking by in the lobby with the secretary desk in the back of the room. it smelled like an office, which made sense, it was essentially an office. it isn't distinct what-so-ever but the aroma still physically calmed you. you felt your shoulders relax and your grip on the door handle soften significantly as you took in a breathe you didn't know you were holding.

c/n pushes past you and walks towards the secretary's desk. you trail lightly behind her as she lightly bends over the counter to whisper something in the male's ear.  the secretary whispered something back and then began typing for a bit and turning to you briefly . "let's go, y/n," she started toward the elevator with you following her, walking in as she pressed the '14' floor button. you slowly began your ascend up.

"do you...do you think they'll be mad at me...or hate me or something?" you didn't make eye contact, you only stared at your reflection in the elevator doors 

"what?" you saw her reflection turn to you.

"you heard me," you didn't want to repeat yourself, you already sounded pathetic.

c/n forcibly grabbed you by your shoulders and turned your body towards hers, giving you a very determined look combating your very insecure one.

"after everything your class has been through there is no possible way for them to hate you because you went away for a few years. you went for a noble reason, not to be selfish, and they know that. hell! they wanted you back here in the first place because they missed you so much!" she gave you a smile. a contagious one that you cant help but return.

"so, no, they wont be angry with you, knucklehead," she ruined the moment by plucking you on your forehead.

"ow"

the elevator dinged and you both stepped off. she led you down a hallway with multiple office rooms with name tags on them, it would almost look like a music studio if it wasnt for the amount of people in hero costumes running about. almost. you both reached a door with the name "Deku" on the name plate. you got nervous again but you quickly snapped out of it, slamming the door open to make a huge entrance. 

"OW"

"SUPRIS-"

"DENKI ARE YOU OKAY!?"

"what? denki?" you stepped into the door a bit more shutting it behind you as you noticed c/n had left you, probably before you opened the door. denki was now in a ball behind the doorway holding on to his forehead like someone just hit him with a door- oh.

realization hit you as your first instinct was to apologize profusely, "SHIT DENKI IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO I SWEAR- WHY WERE YOU BEHIND THE DOOR IN THE FIRST PLACE!?"

he stood up pouting, still covering his forehead, "i was supposed to surprise you, like everybody else," suddenly you realized that not only denki was in the room. ochako, tsu, izuku, eijiro, hanta, mina, tenya, and shoto were there looking at the two of you behind the array of furniture in the room.