you look like shit btw,

This takes place during the training camp attack! you were with katsuki and todoroki this whole time this just starts later than usual I didn't wanna recap the whole thing.
Enjoy!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

as mr. compress was about to walk through the portal empty handed he said. "One of the basics of magic." he lifted his mask off of face, slowly, "When I flaunt something its because there's some thing else I don't want you to see," the smirking man stuck out his tongue revealing the real compressed versions of tokoyami and bakugou. "T-there's no way!" the boys grouped a few feet away from the portal said. the smirking man put on his mask again and snapped his fingers. the two compressed balls that Shoji had turned into todorokis ice that he had attack him with before. the villain explained, "while I fled I made sure to grab the dummies and put them into my right pocket, I knew you'd fall for it you insolent children." the man cackled at the students before him. you boiled with rage before the smirking man.

you all began running at the two closing in on the portal, you being the first to sprint there with all your might. pun intended.

"WAIT!!" one of you screamed, you didn't care who all that mattered was getting bakugou and tokoyami back and beating that stupid magician to a bloody pulp.

"Well, that's it from me for now-" he was cut off by a laser aimed in his direction blasting the mask off of mr. compress's face. there stood aoyama in the bushes cowering.

the blast made mr. compress spit out the two. both you and todoroki aiming for each of the small balls that contained your friends. you managed to grab onto one of them but before todoroki could reach the other. the male with the black hair snatched it from his reach.

"that's sad....Todoroki Shouto," the male spoke surprising him as he rolled passed the villain.

"We've got him, release them now," were the words the raven male spoke, disregarding todoroki's reaction.
"My show...has been ruined!" mr. compress anguished as he snapped, releasing tokoyami and bakugou. tokoyami appears in the air in front of you, bakugou with dabi.

"No problem," dabi spoke again. wrapping his hand around bakugou's neck. you couldn't describe the look on the ash blonde's face as you reached out to call to him.

"KAACHAN!"
"KATSUKI!"
you and midorya both called out, running towards him desperately. your eyebrows furrowed and tears threatened to fall down your face.

"don't come, (y/n), Deku," he was dragged through the portal. you both just missing it as it closed.

just like that, he was gone, right in front of your eyes, but you weren't fast enough to save him.

horrified, you screamed his name in anguish, hoping that somehow he could hear your voice and break free somehow. but he couldn't. and he was gone.

the ride on the bus home didn't go too well for you. you were legitimately dead inside, your best friend had just been kidnapped by villains and you couldn't do jack shit. your other friends tdied to console you, namely kirishima and mina but you ignored the sentiment. it was selfish of you to ignore them. you knew this as they were probably going through the same thing. you felt bad but didn't do anything to make the feeling go away, not knowing exactly how to you just sulked in it.

the day after you stayed in your room, sulking thinking about how utterly useless you were, that you couldn't simply reach an arm out to grab onto him.

you stayed in your room for the following days after until school started up again. not even willing to go visit midoriya in the hospital. soon they rescued bakugou, which you didn't know about due to locking yourself up in your room that night and the day after all might and aizawa sensei showed up to your house. you didn't react when you heard the men's voices, you wondered why they were here then went back to doing nothing but stare at the wall some more until your mom called for you.

she screamed at you to get out of your room as your teachers wanted to apologize to you. you figured it wouldn't hurt that much to leave your room for a minute. you walked out, hair disheveled, raccoon eyes, and of course you looked like you haven't eaten in 2 days, which you haven't. both heroes and your mother were surprised when they saw you come out. they briefly told you about heights alliance, the new dormitory that was going to be finished by tomorrow morning. your mother had already agreed to this, her trust in the hero's not faltering. you didn't really have a say in it.

"that ain't all why we came here today  (y/n)," aizawa said looking at you, hoping you'd pick your head up to look at the two heroes. you've been looking at your feet the entire time.

"what is it?" you looked up at him hope devoid in your eyes searching for some sort of relief.

all might looked proudly at you and turned into his muscle form. "WE HAVE SAVED YOUNG BAKUGOU!! HE'S HOME SAFE THANKS TO THE WILLPOWER OF YOUR TEACHERS, YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO WORRY YOUNG (Y/N)" he only did that for a second though, he looked quite sick.

it didn't quite hit you. the tears just started to fall. smiling slightly. you walked out of your house slowly picking up pace. your mother and the two heroes quickly called out to you. you ignored them, making a beeline straight for katsuki's house. still in your house slippers, messy hair, and raccoon eyes. as soon as you reached his address you banged on the door as hard as you possibly could, probably leaving a dent. the tears still flowing from your face. the door was opened quickly the attendents probably thinking the police were at the door. you looked up to see katsuki in all his glory with his hand on the door knob about to kill you for knocking so damn hard, but before he got a word in you were tackling him hugging him the tightest you possibly could crying softly into his chest.

"what the hell are you crying for you bastard," he said surprisingly softly putting one hand on your back almost comfortingly because he doesn't know how to hug properly.

you managed to choke out " I was so fucking worried you asshat," looking up at him, anger clearly apparent in your tone.

"like i'd let myself be some swift meal for grade F worthless ass villains," he said even softer than his statement before, fully hugging you this time, making your heartbeat slow down significantly, no longer crying.

"you look like shit by the way"

"fuck you katsuki"

"fuck you too"

it took you a while to realize it but, god you loved this boy, probably more than he could imagine. you decide not to think about it though. right now the only thing that mattered was him here and safe.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•

wow I finally fucking updated lmao, I'm a lazy fuck and I didn't have anywhere to put an emotion dump so here lol. sorry if there are any really weird typos and sentences repeated themselves randomly somethifns going on with my keyboard, ihae fat fingers and I've been writing this pretty much all night

kinda wanna make a part 2 to this but idk I like where I left this off hope you enjoyed reading!