captured

not requested.

tw: KIDNAPPING

it can be implied that (y/n) is in a relationship with both bakugou and kirishima but its really not relevant. this is also a really short draft I decided to post lol

___________

"hey....can.....you move..?" (y/n) said to his companion to the right of him in between pants. his breaths were short and heavy, almost like he had a fever. despite the hot room the concrete they lay on was ice cold.

he heard nothing but a small ruffle and a grunt trying to answer his question.

"did they...gag you!?" (y/n) asked a little louder. he heard a muffled "uh huh," come from the other.

they couldn't see their hands right in front of their faces if they could even free them. and it felt like something was pushing down on their chests shortening their breaths.

(y/n) nudges the boy closer to him than bakugou is and doesn't get a response.

then the lights came on. and it was time for the show to start.

"Good morning Sleepyheads," a childish voice sing-songed into their ears. despite the tone the holder of said voice was hoarse and rough.

(y/n)'s stomach begins to churn.

The villain turned on the light to the spacious room. leaving the two boys to wince as their eyes tried to adjust to the now dim-lit room. the other still seemingly out cold.

after the boy's eyes adjusted to the light he began to sit up. he could barely feel his legs.

"...what the hell do you want?" (y/n) said trying his best to remain composed and stern like this was just a normal day for him.

the villain stepped into the light as he chuckled. "what do I want!? ah geez that's rich (y/n)"

"izuku?-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT" midoriya's scream echoed in the hollow space surrounding the teens startling (y/n) and moving back a bit.

bakugou now sitting up now drowsy but still keeping his gaze on midoriya. his eyebrows furrowed in anger. when (y/n) looked into his eyes he knew it was much more than that. it was confusion, sadness, betrayal. a whole array of emotions etched onto the boys face.

"its not very nice to keep you muzzled like a dog is it kaachan?" midoriya walked closer to bakugou reaching to take off the muzzle on bakugou's face similar to the one put on him after the sports festival. bakugou backed away before he let midoriya actually touch him but he didn't get far before the messy haired boy unhooked it.

he then backed away from the sitting boy "that's better...oh!" he turned to kirishima's body on the left of (y/n) and almost immediately (y/n) inched himself over to the sleeping male protecting him from what deku might do.

midoriya looked down at (y/n), about to move him away. "i'll wake him up myself." deku nodded allowing the boy to turn over to kirishima and tapped him 5 times on the cheek. kiri woke up and looked at (y/n) with a confused look. before he said anything (y/n) tapped him again another 3 times. the red head got the message and quickly surveyed the room before his eyes landed on izuku.

(y/n) returned to his spot.

"great!! now that every one is present (n/n) you asked me what I wanted with you right?" midoriya gave a rhetorical question the answer leaving his own mouth before (y/n) got the chance to open his mouth.

"I- No, sorry... We want you three to join the League of Villains."